Lewiston Jazz Festival 215

Anyone going?
http://www.lewistonjazz.com

PONCHO SANCHEZ AND HIS LATIN JAZZ BAND will be there.....

I'll be there. Want to meet and catch up?
.....but thanks fer axxin'.....

The Festival and main stage was packed! Had great seats about 20 feet from the stage, practically next to Keith Radford of Ch 7 who MC'ed the event and Laurie Lisowski and her hubby, who sat with Keith. BTW Laurie still looks great....

The legend Poncho Sanchez and his 8 piece band played a bit over an hour and a half. Sounded great. He has three percussionists but was really surprised nobody played the cuíca! Luv the unique sound it makes.

The highlight of the show was his rendition of Watermelon Man! It was a tad slower in tempo than the OP YouTube clip above but sounded better. Fantastic rhythms, they are tight! The audience loved it! Great Show......
image.jpg

I didn't want to disturb you, so I just took this pic to remember you by. Good shows.
I didn't want to disturb you, so I just took this pic to remember you by. Good shows. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Wrong hair color and not even close JJ but but but at least your trolling is consistent in contributing NOTHING to the Tread!!!.....

Oh, Mary, you be inaccurate as always...

That pic is straight from your beloved festival ...

Trolling, non-contributing would be blathering about how much better the jazz is in ...Canada.

But even if the color is wrong at least I got the style and the ...dandruff ...right.
Thanks for making my point about bringing NOTHING to the table JJ....

As you say....

By golly you're right! Without me you and all your friends would have

the Tread Originally Posted by Celso
sewn up tight!
Attachment 448743

I didn't want to disturb you, so I just took this pic to remember you by. Good shows. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Thanks for making my point about bringing NOTHING to the table JJ....

As you say....

Originally Posted by Celso
look again, she's cute
windows kinda low to be a basement
or is it slab house with no basement
windows kinda low to be a basement
or is it slab house with no basement Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Jim Carey looks would be an upgrade, I don't mind admitting.
hahahahahahaha! ...lookey that pic of ...ol mary!

...an he was sittin next ta ...some local tv flops nobody ever heard of ...sweeeeeeeeeet
...some local tv flops nobody ever heard of ...sweeeeeeeeeet Originally Posted by Plastic Man
And nobody knows flops better than ol PM......he gots a whole stable of 'em..........