NYS Fair

Any of you guys from the West coming out to the Fair? Lots of specials and new BP girls advertising with the Fair in town. In fact, I thought I saw one of our well known and oft self promoted VPs in town, but then I realized that it was just the Direct TV dirigible. However, that does demonstrate that there are some missed opportunities out there for ad revenue. Ladies? Anyone with the acreage to take advantage of this opportunity may wish to consider it. You're welcome.
Is that why there is a blimp in town?

it can float in the air also??
Thank Tebow I'm not a hobbyist at this time.
Any of you guys from the West coming out to the Fair? Lots of specials and new BP girls advertising with the Fair in town. In fact, I thought I saw one of our well known and oft self promoted VPs in town, but then I realized that it was just the Direct TV dirigible. However, that does demonstrate that there are some missed opportunities out there for ad revenue. Ladies? Anyone with the acreage to take advantage of this opportunity may wish to consider it. You're welcome. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Kind of lame self-initiated sarcasm coming from you. No more summits to climb?
it can float in the air also??. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

makes no diff

even if it cant

youll be told ad nauseam.... it can

as if you don't have eyes in your head
it can float in the air also?? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Does it make waves???......

• Tiger
  • 08-30-2015, 03:10 PM

Oh, the humanity!
I was in Syracuse this weekend, had a lot of cancellations and was left bored with nothing to do for most of the night. I knew BP would have filled my scheduled but choose not to take that route. Not worth it to me.
I was in Syracuse this weekend, had a lot of cancellations and was left bored with nothing to do for most of the night. I knew BP would have filled my scheduled but choose not to take that route. Not worth it to me. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Damn so was I didn't know u were bored
Next time baby
You were better off being bored "baby".
Damn so was I didn't know u were bored
Next time baby Originally Posted by Missburger
And miss burger shows who he was with his former handle. Just can't help himself.
I was in Syracuse this weekend, had a lot of cancellations and was left bored with nothing to do for most of the night. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
try readin a ...book
  • Bluee
  • 08-31-2015, 08:10 AM
I was in Syracuse this weekend, had a lot of cancellations and was left bored with nothing to do for most of the night. I knew BP would have filled my scheduled but choose not to take that route. Not worth it to me. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

Should have come buffalo. You would have been a lot less bored. :-)
And miss burger shows who he was with his former handle. Just can't help himself. Originally Posted by Bushman69

heh
husbandry results been finalized? the strong values here make it difficult to ask