having some trouble

I am not able to get any PMS I honestly don't know what to do
I am not able to get any PMS I honestly don't know what to do Originally Posted by 69DeepThroat
This is the reason why:
Go to your USER CONTROL PANEL (User CP) on the left side of your browser (non-mobile version).

Find the EDIT OPTIONS link and click it.

Scroll down to the MESSAGING & NOTIFICATION area. You'll find and area called PRIVATE MESSAGING.

Find the box that says Enable Private Messaging. Make sure that box is checked.
I think I got it
Iam not sure what's wrong
I RTM'd this thread. Hopefully a moderator will pick up the flag and send it to the administrators.
Iam not sure what's wrong Originally Posted by 69DeepThroat
With that receive pm's from contacts and moderators only box clicked you will never see any new clients, because you haven't put them on the contacts list.
Take the check out of that box and Save Changes and you'll be good to go.

It's that one right in the middle of your photo attachment.
Over 48 hours I received several pm's from a provider and minutes after receiving the pm I attempted to reply but the system told me she was not accepting pms.

There may be some sort of system glitch? Go figure.

= = = =

Additionally, pretty well documented that there are multiple issues with yahoo mail and aol mail difficulties. Both when sending messages from my gmail, my hotmail and from one of my blind yahoo mail accounts.

Heck, two days ago I couldn't even send a yahoo mail from one of my personal (my very first, since like 2002!) yahoo accounts to my more current personal yahoo mail account -- and, get this, I pay real cash (ok, cc) for both of those yahoo accounts. I complained and the issue has been resolved, but so far no explanation or apology.
The pic she posted is obvious she cannot receive pm's from anyone but moderators and people on her contact list.
With that receive pm's from contacts and moderators only box clicked you will never see any new clients, because you haven't put them on the contacts list.
Take the check out of that box and Save Changes and you'll be good to go.

It's that one right in the middle of your photo attachment. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Good catch. I completely missed that.

69DT, do as Black Sunshine says and you should be set.