Jack

• GP
  • 07-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Where is he? Haven't heard from him since the 23rd. Must be on another 'round the world adventure since school let out.
  • Doove
  • 07-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Didn't he mention that he was going to be visiting family somewhere out west?
  • GP
  • 07-01-2011, 08:03 PM
probably..... Or this is just my feeble attempt to divert attention away from me and where I dumped the body.
Did you use a white 4 wheel drive vehicle?
I am indeed taking some time off for summer travels.

In addition, I have also decided to step down from moderating on my own accord as soon as my resignation can be implemented. It has been my honor to serve this community.
I knew the time would come , and I expected it to have been sooner than it has as the combination of Board insanity and the time commitment certainly limit the half life of a decent Mod. You lasted far longer than I would have and I thank you for your fair mindedness and time of service Jack. Enjoy your travels.....DT
  • GP
  • 07-02-2011, 06:05 AM
Good luck Jack.

Now that you are no longer going to be a mod, I look forward to some more spirited political and social debates coming from your direction.
Ok, I'll ask; whose gonna be the next victim......errrr I mean Mod? GP, Doove, OSD?
  • GP
  • 07-02-2011, 06:40 AM
NOT ME! I can guarantee that. I would rock the boat too much. The other mods would have none of that!

[sarcasm]Don't worry, in Jack's absence, I'm sure Kohana Koa will step up like he always has. errrr wait...... [/sarcasm]
I nominate Normal Bob. ED
  • GP
  • 07-02-2011, 07:52 AM
I nominate Normal Bob. ED Originally Posted by edr1322
Hey Ed.....

I tried that last time and they didn't listen. I am guessing, but I don't think he would want it either.
GP I really believe you should go for it by the way when you coming out to the camp grounds. I have a cold Labbats Blue Light with GP written all over it.Ed
  • GP
  • 07-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Hopefully this summer Ed.
first I'm with deep thinker (great post)

second I'm to looking forward to spirited debates from jack as is GP

third roscoe14850 what have I ever done to you. mmm who would I nominate mmmmm

Can we make it a banned member. There is one I can think of , that I would think getting stuck at mod would be a more fitting punishment than being banned.

but any one that fills out the form to be mod. I wish he/she luck

mmmmmm I just had a nasty thought, make it TWO new ones jonballs and Isis. naaaaa that would be unfair to jymie and DocDave.
  • Quail
  • 07-02-2011, 08:58 AM
first I'm with deep thinker (great post)

second I'm to looking forward to spirited debates from jack as is GP

third roscoe14850 what have I ever done to you. mmm who would I nominate mmmmm

Can we make it a banned member. There is one I can think of , that I would think getting stuck at mod would be a more fitting punishment than being banned.

but any one that fills out the form to be mod. I wish he/she luck

mmmmmm I just had a nasty thought, make it TWO new ones jonballs and Isis. naaaaa that would be unfair to jymie and DocDave. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Jack,

I have only been a member here for a relatively short while, but I want to thank you for those times that you and jymie, and DocDave have been of assistance to me and my friends. I have said this before that you all take undue criticism and complaints from many members. You have one of those " under appreciated jobs" where you cannot possibly please or satisfy everyone no matter what you do.Kind of like a politician.

OSD You are on this site all day anyway, why not go for the mod position
??? You just need to smooth out some of your rough edges. I can help you with some civility lessons.On the other hand, I would feel funny constantly trying to throw zingers back at you if you became a mod. Just think how many hundreds more posts you can accumulate.

Your friend quail