URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/missouri/kansas...4.htm?cat=6192
City: KC
State: Missouri
Address: Midtown Area
Activities: Convo, SS, CBJ, CG, RCG, Convo
Hair Length and Color: Blonde a little past shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She’s just like her photos. 5’2” Beautiful face, tight bod, classy, and great attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
waldo..I've seen her before as well. She's on the higher end, $$$$$+ for an hour to hour and a half. Great little bod and very f%$^able! If you want to know what she's really like, look her up on Snapchat or Only Fans. She posts on both of those social media platforms.
She is also pimped!
Well known fact
Don’t let jasmine find out . Lol
BD...I wondered!!!! When I saw her, her claim was that she had a couple other businesses and only did this on the side cause she likes sex. Afterwards, I constantly see her on snapchat asking if she should get back into the stripclub business as a dancer and traveling all over. How can you travel with this business, if you already "have businesses locally" you are trying to oversee? All that and the fact that she "smokes" ALL THE TIME, was enough to turn me away from seeing her again.
BD...I wondered!!!! When I saw her, her claim was that she had a couple other businesses and only did this on the side cause she likes sex. Afterwards, I constantly see her on snapchat asking if she should get back into the stripclub business as a dancer and traveling all over. How can you travel with this business, if you already "have businesses locally" you are trying to oversee? All that and the fact that she "smokes" ALL THE TIME, was enough to turn me away from seeing her again. Originally Posted by bigkansas1
If you see her Snapchat, Instagram, and whatever else she's on, you'll have noticed that she very often shows up with "Lexiflex," a mixed gal, and they travel together, hang together, have same or similar rate structure, posing, photoshoots, etc., like...they're part of a stable.
She is also pimped!
Well known fact Originally Posted by BigDeal
Good to know this; thx for sharing BD.
Golard..you are absolutely right! I do see her OFTEN on her social media with a mixed gal named Lexiflex! Shoulda put 2 and 2 together! Managed for sure!
So CBD only?
So CBD only? Originally Posted by jm7501
She probably does like cbd!
She probably does like cbd! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Hahahaha. Typo 🤣
I meant CBJ.
For that much moola you would expect no cover on brain. I followed her on only fans for a month. It was really cheap. It pretty much told me not to meet with her.