City: Rowlette
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black hair was tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Nice looking spinner build-with makeup.
Recommendation: Yes
I know at one time there was only one girl who would provide a quick extra. She left pretty soon after her activities were posted on here. Curtains between each massage table wouldn't make for a fun experience. Subamps in this area except for one are closely monitored by local LE. And, with no name given, others will probably get the LO experience the place is known for. Management would not be happy this post or her activity. This town is known for LO and personally I wouldn't want any place shut down over one experience.
  • PhoK
  • 10-07-2020, 01:43 PM
Been here. Mediocre massage, constantly leave room for a phone call, curtain separator, L0 for me. If the massage was good, I would have posted a review. Good to know your experience was better then mine.
Chk the members section 4 her name, btw, they have single and double bed rooms along with curtain arrangements, can't say how long she'll be there before she graduates to L2-3 though. She's not one of my priorities so feel free to tutor her yourself
FYI, there's another L1 along with L2 very near so LE isn't that bad there currently. I'll be posting the L1 in a few days but I dont post L2 in the area because of LE. FYI, the Subamp Manifesto some pointers for coaxing levels from these ladies.
Can you share the names/locations of "another L1 along with L2 very near?" Only place I know of in Rowlett is Lisa Massage, and it's hit-and-mostly-miss for L1+. Thanks.
Pmd
Any help in the Rowlett/Rockwall area would be appreciated. I miss the Dallas Observer days when you could find a girl working out of an apartment with a shower available.
Hell I just miss pre-covid when a nice dfk wasn't a big deal, but honestly, try a suggestion or two from the Manifesto, double ur fun
Hell I just miss pre-covid when a nice dfk wasn't a big deal, but honestly, try a suggestion or two from the Manifesto, double ur fun Originally Posted by kimchi6996
Preach, I do miss a good Dfk. This kissing thorough the mask thing is ridiculous...
Can you PM me the L2 place as I live in Rowlett? Always willing to share info back and forth.
I would love a PM of good L2 in Rowlett/ Rockwall also. Doesn’t have to even been an amp. I’m looking for any good FBSM L2 out that way.
  • BMW4U
  • 10-10-2023, 08:21 AM
Did or have you found one yet?
This is s 3 year old review
This is s 3 year old review Originally Posted by ntxguy
I got all excited for a spot near work. 😭