Encounter: Ruby at Michiko Spa Proved to be a Strong Addition to Their Strong Roster

Date: 9-22-2023
Name: Ruby
Address and Phone: -
Address: Royal Lane near Stemmons
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, Breast Play, BBBJ, 69, DATY, DATO, BBFSCIP
Hair Length and Color: Long, Brown, but pinned up with a large swath on her right side. Hard to describe, but it looked sexy
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'3'', About 95 Pounds, DSL (Ruby-Colored, Ha!), C cup man-made, Long Nipples, Cute Ass (Smallest I Have Seen in AMPville, Probably Ever), Shaved Tight Pussy, Large Tattoo of a Rose (above her stomach, below her breasts)
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, and I always love the detailed physical descriptions you give. It’s almost like you’re writing these in front of the girl, lol
Great informative review. I feel like I was there.
Nice one again Chung!
Your reviews are some of the best, very detailed
Thanks Guys!

Don't sleep on this One. Ruby is a Gem that might be over-looked in an AMP filled with Diamonds. She fucks like there's no tomorrow.
Milfs are called milfs for a reason
Really nice, she sound like a YLILF in the review, Capital need spinning with that one.
  • Kangz
  • 10-06-2023, 10:39 AM
Jut nutted after reading this
Jut nutted after reading this Originally Posted by Kangz
Ha!

Try to keep it to one per thread!

I charge $50 for multiple shots on thread
Review coming soon for Ruby, saw her last night
Review coming soon for Ruby, saw her last night Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugiW7tvhYU4

Ruby is a night time treat!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3ndTfFzhks
Nice review Man, I hope AsianP get a beating for stalking and harrassing, holding ladies hostage. He getting it from me if I see that filthy bald shitbag
Capital, a word of caution...please don't beat AsianP when you see him. Your knuckles will get cut by the broken glass when you break the mirror.

It might be best to just turn around,...and he will disappear.
Capital, a word of caution...please don't beat AsianP when you see him. Your knuckles will get cut by the broken glass when you break the mirror.

It might be best to just turn around,...and he will disappear. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
That's deep, TC. You have a flare for communication style. Can we do a trade, you troll my posts instead of AsianP? LOL

Ruby is Michiko's hidden sexy Gem. I would say Diamond, but I don't want to imply One might cut his knuckles stroking her sexy body.