Encounter: Joy second time. I have ROS this time!

Date: Today
Name: Joy
Address and Phone: -
Address: Michiko Spa Emerald
Phone: 972-729-0885 [added phone number- GM]
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: Look it up
URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com [added website - GM]
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, BBFS, CIP, DT, massage, multiple positions, etc.
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very pretty. Very sexy. I think she is very attractive. The makeup and the blonde hair might make her look like a slut which is perfect. Reminds me of Rose of Black pink.
Recommendation: Yes
She is another winner she could be an ATF
Need to check this one out. Nice ROS
Good first ROS bro
ROS was a lesson in biology. I Feel smarter
ROS was a lesson in biology. I Feel smarter Originally Posted by gymlad
Sometimes biological terminology is as sexy as talking dirty. LOL
Great review. Only word missing in the biology lessen is the term Coitus, lol.
Sometimes biological terminology is as sexy as talking dirty. LOL Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Word!

I started reading, and saw some dirty stuff. I was initially taken aback, until I realized that's what we do here, LOL. Then the Biology, um, inserted itself, and I'm like ''the review is still flowing, but the Doctor is in'', LOL
He wife ain't horny enough, but my Boy sure is, haha. Good review Man
Good review, thanks for intel.
I'm sure this has been asked before, but are the "staff" pictures on the website anywhere close to being true to real life? Or are they the usual Asian ladies you see at every other AMP?
Ive never seen any one of the staff pictures in there. I think they are just random model pictures copied from the internet. They are too pretty, but the real girls in Michiko can hold their own.
Ive never seen any one of the staff pictures in there. I think they are just random model pictures copied from the internet. They are too pretty, but the real girls in Michiko can hold their own. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
This.

Chanel showed me ''her'' pictures on the Site, we shared a good laugh while viewing them. This was during our final minutes, after sharing spit, body fluids, and untold excitement.
Great review
Great review. Only word missing in the biology lessen is the term Coitus, lol. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Good call...just reading "coitus" sets my biblical loins on fire!
Joy is one to avoid! Pimps and promoters are all over this one. Pimp force is strong with this one.