Tish James is a badass. She winds up asking for 370mil

New York Attorney General Letitia James is calling for a $370 million fine against former President Donald Trump and his companies and a lifetime ban on him and two of his former company executives from the real estate industry in the state.

Attorneys from James' office requested the punishment in post-trial motions filed Friday in the Trump fraud case. They said that Trump owes $168 million of interest allegedly saved through fraud; $152 million from the sale of the Old Post Office building in Washington, D.C., the site of one of Trump's hotels; $60 million through the transfer of the Ferry Point Golf Course contract; and $2.5 million from severance agreements for former Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Howard Weisselberg and ex-Trump Organization controller Jeff McConney.

James also called for lifetime bans for Trump, Weisselberg and McConney from participation in the real estate industry as well as from serving as officers or directors in New York corporations or entities. The attorney general also asked for five-year bans for Trump's eldest sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, with the same conditions.

Seems like the name Trump will likely be leaving NYC, and the entire state. I imagine Trump could put it all in his favorite daughter's name Tiffany -

(I'm sorry who the hell is that?-) DJT
Her stupidity knows no bounds.

She might as well ask for as obnoxious of a figure as possible, knowing all of this insanity will end on appeal.
Her stupidity knows no bounds.

She might as well ask for as obnoxious of a figure as possible, knowing all of this insanity will end on appeal. Originally Posted by Jackie S
... .... Too Right! ...

#### Salty
How do you spell poison?

T-R-U-M-P

They’re done in New York. The whole clan
New York Attorney General Letitia James is calling for a $370 million fine against former President Donald Trump and his companies and a lifetime ban on him and two of his former company executives from the real estate industry in the state.

Attorneys from James' office requested the punishment in post-trial motions filed Friday in the Trump fraud case. They said that Trump owes $168 million of interest allegedly saved through fraud; $152 million from the sale of the Old Post Office building in Washington, D.C., the site of one of Trump's hotels; $60 million through the transfer of the Ferry Point Golf Course contract; and $2.5 million from severance agreements for former Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Howard Weisselberg and ex-Trump Organization controller Jeff McConney.

James also called for lifetime bans for Trump, Weisselberg and McConney from participation in the real estate industry as well as from serving as officers or directors in New York corporations or entities. The attorney general also asked for five-year bans for Trump's eldest sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, with the same conditions.

Seems like the name Trump will likely be leaving NYC, and the entire state. I imagine Trump could put it all in his favorite daughter's name Tiffany -

(I'm sorry who the hell is that?-) DJT Originally Posted by eyecu2

one word ..

BAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAA

tell me just whom does this hack cunt thinks is owed interest on 168 million bucks? the Banks that lent Trump the money? the State of New York?

who are the "victims"?

America?

BAHHAAAA
one word ..

BAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAA

tell me just whom does this hack cunt thinks is owed interest on 168 million bucks? the Banks that lent Trump the money? the State of New York?

who are the "victims"?

America?

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well seems like you're triggered bro.

Tish thinks that TRUMP lied on bank forms which is fraud. She proved it...and now the time has come to pay the piper. Publicly traded Banks made money but they have a fiduciary responsibility to shareholders. If they made the decision on those deals under intentionally false information that would be bank fraud, and likely wire fraud also...the word that stands out is ..

FRAUD

Tish thinks that TRUMP lied on bank forms which is fraud. She proved it...and now the time has come to pay the piper. Publicly traded Banks made money but they have a fiduciary responsibility to shareholders. If they made the decision on those deals under intentionally false information that would be bank fraud, and likely wire fraud also...the word that stands out is ..

FRAUD Originally Posted by eyecu2

triggered? i didn't start this nonsense thread. who did?

you did

the far left is the real threat to America not MAGA

thank you valued poster
MAGA is the greatest existential threat to the world since Dr. Evil.
MAGA is the greatest existential threat to the world since Dr. Evil. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Dr. Evil. is a movie character. are you?

bahhahahaaaa
I dislike Trump as much as anyone, but I'm not a fan of going after him for this civil shit at all. If there are injured parties involved, let them take him to court. I say that because I just see an AG trying to make a name for herself and is only doing this for political gain.

I'd also like to add though that karma is a bitch, and that conman piece of shit Trump had bad karma coming after all of the grifting shit he has done for many decades, so fuck that sorry ass motherfucker.
Dr. Evil. is a movie character. are you?

bahhahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you say so

you did

thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
2 points.
1. Yes I started the thread because its the truthful situation Trump is in.

2. Valued poster????

My dude you have posted 1 encounter, and call yourself a gurl...I have PA and actually go out to many places and post about those experiences. Your here to troll only...

So thanks for nothing really.

Tish James has got your panties in a bunch!!

So Ultra Maga Girl....why so angry? That time of the month?

FRAUD Originally Posted by eyecu2

you did

thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
2 points.

2. Valued poster????

My dude you have posted 1 encounter, and call yourself a gurl...I have PA and actually go out to many places and post about those experiences. Your here to troll only...

So Ultra Maga Girl....why so angry? That time of the month? Originally Posted by eyecu2

Oh, he (she?) triggered.

As the Attorney for New York state, she went after someone who proved to be cheating on his taxes by hiding the true value of properties he was in charge of. If I lived in NY state, I wouldn't want to be paying more in taxes because of him shirking in paying his fair share.

Just like the rightie rights, gripe about someone not paying their taxes but saying they are the party of law and order.

Hypocrites to the Nth degree.
2 points.

2. Valued poster????

So Ultra Maga Girl....why so angry? That time of the month? Originally Posted by eyecu2

if you say so

Oh, he (she?) triggered.

As the Attorney for New York state, she went after someone who proved to be cheating on his taxes by hiding the true value of properties he was in charge of. If I lived in NY state, I wouldn't want to be paying more in taxes because of him shirking in paying his fair share.

Just like the rightie rights, gripe about someone not paying their taxes but saying they are the party of law and order.

Hypocrites to the Nth degree. Originally Posted by Precious_b

ah the taxes. there is no tax fraud. James isn't even charging that. why? because for tax purposes the New York tax assessors office values properties for tax purposes.

does Trump have the entire NYC tax assessors office on his payroll?

Trump cheated no one on property taxes.

if you refer to Trump's personal tax returns how does that affect in any way other tax payer's burden?
Tax evasion is a pretty easy thing to prove. If you claim on your return that your property is worth a lower number (for tax obligations) and then apply for a loan using the value as collateral (at a higher value than what is reported elsewhere) that's fraud, and the difference between the two values is the missing taxable value...

The value of taxable real estate is tricky as it fluctuates regularly- but not like 50-100x the value.

That's why tax assessors send out valuations of property and you can either agree or appeal it. But either way, lying on a report, that is propped up with lies or made up valuations, is still bank fraud. So the missing money from New York coffers, is the amount due based upon the inflated valuations that the company has claimed the property to be worth yet has not paid on. Really simple concept actually