If Nikki Haley don't win SC

https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls

If Nikki Haley don't win on South Carolina I would say she out of running and we say Trump can try cheat his way to president again.
I don't think SC her home state is a must win. After super Tuesday will be a good barometer. Haley can win by sticking it out.
“IF”
I don't think SC her home state is a must win. After super Tuesday will be a good barometer. Haley can win by sticking it out. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Dreamer, she will lose biglySuper Tuesday
Haley is a win for the Dems if she wins or not on Super Tuesday.= She's eroding the hold that undecided and moderate R's have been under from Trump. She keeps mentioning his inability to keep his head, and his easily confused state- and sowing the seeds of doubt. If she wins the nomination- there are likely more DEMs and RINO's that will vote for her by a larger margin that simply MAGA R's. And if she loses, well shes done some additional softening up of the messaging of Trump- and will perhaps give non MAGA's a reason to consider a guy not hell-bent on revenge and turning the US into a country with no soul.

SImply put- Trump is unfit for the office, and excluding the 35% of the MAGA country- the rest of the "straights", see him as just a non-starter. He' left a trail of disgust, legal issues and chaos still fresh in the memory for all the DEMS, Moderates, Rinos' and undecided to vote for the proverbial Peanut Butter n Jelly Sandwich vs. Trump.
Haley is a win for the Dems if she wins or not on Super Tuesday.= She's eroding the hold that undecided and moderate R's have been under from Trump. She keeps mentioning his inability to keep his head, and his easily confused state- and sowing the seeds of doubt. If she wins the nomination- there are likely more DEMs and RINO's that will vote for her by a larger margin that simply MAGA R's. And if she loses, well shes done some additional softening up of the messaging of Trump- and will perhaps give non MAGA's a reason to consider a guy not hell-bent on revenge and turning the US into a country with no soul.

SImply put- Trump is unfit for the office, and excluding the 35% of the MAGA country- the rest of the "straights", see him as just a non-starter. He' left a trail of disgust, legal issues and chaos still fresh in the memory for all the DEMS, Moderates, Rinos' and undecided to vote for the proverbial Peanut Butter n Jelly Sandwich vs. Trump. Originally Posted by eyecu2

Trump is unfit for President? Surely you jest? Do you know who the current President is???
... "sowing seed of doubt"??

The onley seeds of doubt that Nikki is sowing is whether
she still has a political career...

... As a Republican? ... DOUBTFUL. ...

#### Salty
... "sowing seed of doubt"??

The onley seeds of doubt that Nikki is sowing is whether
she still has a political career...

... As a Republican? ... DOUBTFUL. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Maybe not as a MAGA, but she's more of a Republican than Trump or his enthralled followers.
Maybe not as a MAGA, but she's more of a Republican than Trump or his enthralled followers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... But the Republican VOTERS don't think so...

#### Salty
... But the Republican VOTERS don't think so...

Really? Dear Lord

I'm a real Republican. And me and mine support Haley. As millions of other Republicans do.
Haley is in it to win it.
Really? Dear Lord

I'm a real Republican. And me and mine support Haley. As millions of other Republicans do.
Haley is in it to win it. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Win what??

#### Salty
The battle for truth justice and the American way, of course!

Regardless of what we’re seeing in polls and bullshit the MAGAs are being fed by Trump, there just aren’t enough Americans to elect that clown again. Biden will beat him by 8 million votes this time around.

Haley will fare much better than Trump and needs to stay in the race through Super Tuesday if the GOP has any hope of drawing voters in November.

MAGAs alone can’t beat the Democrats.
... Yet, the polls don't quite see it that-way.
Especially in the swing states! ... Trump's AHEAD.

.... Nikki's support is FAKE... As fake as her campaign run.

... What to ponde-- er, pondour isn't "if Nikki don't win SC"...
It should be - Nikki WON'T win SC! ... Just sayin'

#### Salty
... Yet, the polls don't quite see it that-way.
Especially in the swing states! ... Trump's AHEAD.

.... Nikki's support is FAKE... As fake as her campaign run.

... What to ponde-- er, pondour isn't "if Nikki don't win SC"...
It should be - Nikki WON'T win SC! ... Just sayin'

Once again, to repeat, Donald Trump is NOT winning in the polls. The latest Quinnipiac poll has Biden +6. Polls at the state level in battleground states, are all over the place, some with Trump winning, some with Biden winning.

One poll asked Republican voters what they would do if Trump is convicted of a felony in one of his court cases. Most said they would vote against Trump. So "just wait".
Once again, to repeat, Donald Trump is NOT winning in the polls. The latest Quinnipiac poll has Biden +6. Polls at the state level in battleground states, are all over the place, some with Trump winning, some with Biden winning.

One poll asked Republican voters what they would do if Trump is convicted of a felony in one of his court cases. Most said they would vote against Trump. So "just wait". Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
... You're WRONG about most of the polls, mate.

Any thoughts on Nikki winning in South Carolina??
It's her home state and all... No doubt she should
Win there...

#### Salty