Bye bye BOBO! MAGA’s favorite slut is all but gone!

MAGA darling Laurent Boebert, as you undoubtedly are aware, switched districts to avoid getting her cheap polyester ass stomped in her home district in Colorado.

Last night, she faced off with four other candidates for her “new” district and got her ass pounded like she’d been in the balcony of an adult movie theater, garnering a mere 10 percent of the straw poll vote after. Fifth place in a nine horse race.

She allegedly had sought the most conservative district in the state to make her stand.

Even they want nothing to do with her.

“Congresswoman Boebert … how do you define ‘carpetbagger.’ “

Teabagger is more like it.

Sounds like a great running mate for Trump, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Boeberts shelf life has expired
You know I wouldn’t even know who she was if not for you libs. Thanks for the information. BTW , THERE ARENT ANY CONSERVATIVE DISTRICTS IN THAT STATE
He said "most conservative".
Boebert is just the beginning of the cancellation of the GOPS' woke mob of morons. I predict that there will be some of those MAGA douche's getting a big L in Nov.
lots of them
You know I wouldn’t even know who she was if not for you libs. Thanks for the information. BTW , THERE ARENT ANY CONSERVATIVE DISTRICTS IN THAT STATE Originally Posted by oilfieldace
How do you explain Boebert being twice elected? Her tits?
He said "most conservative". Originally Posted by VitaMan
Unlike some I know what he said, and I know what he implied, but Thanks for your helpful critique. Not sure how I survived all these years without some of y’all .LOL
Unlike some I know what he said, and I know what he implied, but Thanks for your helpful critique. Not sure how I survived all these years without some of y’all .LOL Originally Posted by oilfieldace
What did “he” imply? You’re the conspiracy expert, please explain what “he” implied!

HAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Hint: reading is FUNdamental!)