A compelling argument for 30 round magazines

I recall this bumper sticker slogan from the Cold War era ere 1970s. In that context, it was a comment on the3 sometimes cold sometimes hot confrontation between the US and Western nations against the Soviet Union and the other Communist countries.

'Peace through superior firepower!"
How is that a compelling argument? It's news. Not an Op/Ed. Do you know what Op/Ed means? Can you make any compelling arguments for 30 round magazines? Do you even know how to make an argument? Do you understand what an argument is? Can you make any arguments that make any sense? Can you make an argument as to why anyone should care about your posts and threads? Do you know the difference between news and opinions? Why should anyone view any of your posts?

I'll wait.

No, wait. I won't wait. You can't answer. So why should I wait? Why should I care?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giqXubp8hVo?si=LqpVD46BBnjB00x A

If your understanding of opinions and news is as good as your penmanship, I understand now why you support the Dumpster.

I like this one.
Houston , we have found the problem
Houston , we have found the problem Originally Posted by oilfieldace
What in the wide wide world of sports are you talking about?
30 round mags are ridiculous for most ppl. Police across The vast majority of large cities in the US use Glocks. They are usually 15 or 17 round clips which are plenty enough for those needed in NY example of the OP. It's odd that someone thinks a long gun or 30 round mag would make a difference. Reality is more people die from gunshots from pistols, and likely large mag pistols such as the Glock, then the majority of other guns combined. Just don't see where a 30 round mag makes a difference when you got three clips usually strapped your belt in addition to the 17 rounds that are in the gun.
What in the wide wide world of sports are you talking about? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Mirror
Of course. I knew I did not have to wait. The OP can't think for himself. Shame.
Of course. I knew I did not have to wait. The OP can't think for himself. Shame. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
What no ridiculous pictures, good for you shows growth
Shame. Still can't add to his own thread headline. I was hoping for an argument for a 30 round clip.

Is there going to be one? Please stay on topic. Stay on topic. Stay on topic.

You're a God damned shame. Make your case. If you can.

Shame.

(Good?)
What in the wide wide world of sports are you talking about? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Shame, isn't it? At least he can read.
30 round mags are ridiculous for most ppl. Police across The vast majority of large cities in the US use Glocks. They are usually 15 or 17 round clips which are plenty enough for those needed in NY example of the OP. It's odd that someone thinks a long gun or 30 round mag would make a difference. Reality is more people die from gunshots from pistols, and likely large mag pistols such as the Glock, then the majority of other guns combined. Just don't see where a 30 round mag makes a difference when you got three clips usually strapped your belt in addition to the 17 rounds that are in the gun. Originally Posted by eyecu2

Shame, isn't it? At least he can read.
I think.
Don't bet on it.

Still don't understand the correlation between his provocative subject and the content in the unexplained link.

Perhaps an explanation like "mirror" isn't quite enough. Was mirror the problem Houston found?

Covfefe!
Let me make sure I understand your reasoning. Two police officers were assaulted trying to disperse an unruly crowd. According to the article it occurred in Times Square. Probably one of more crowded places in the city. But by all means lets all pull guns with 30 round magazines and start spraying the crowd of migrants with bullets. How can this be reasonable.

A reasonable response would be to change our immigration laws to make it easier to expel migrants and to better assimilate those we want to keep.

How can espousing mass death in NY City be a solution to anything except the rodent problem. And no, I'm not comparing migrants to rodents. Unlike some people ie TRUMP.