A NEWBIE NO MORE!!!

WOOO HOOO!!! I finally pulled the trigger and stopped hunting/lurking. Blond Lily was generous enough to take one for the team and take on a newbie such as myself. We met at her residence and had a wonderful time. Can't believe I waited so long to get this hobby started. Let the good times roll!!

Shaved4speed
nice.
biting the first bullet is always the hardest.

glad to hear she was willing to TOFTT.

now it's time to review her.
wooohooo welcome!!
Thanks for the warm welcome. Now how do I write a review?
Thanks for the warm welcome. Now how do I write a review? Originally Posted by Shaved4speed

Its pretty simple, click on the Independent Provider Reviews-Arkansas and then the . it breaks it down pretty good for you as far as what goes where. Just remember to be as descriptive as you think it should be, now don't go getting all into detail just try and convey your total experience. Make it read to where someone else can read it and want to make a visit to the same provider.
You couldn't have picked a better place to start!!
Welcome hun.
That's why I love this site!!
Thanks for the warm welcome. Now how do I write a review? Originally Posted by Shaved4speed
Good job, after the "first encounter" every things would be a lot earlier. This is the link Big C suggusted to read before writing a review, keep safe and happy hobbying.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14698
Glad you took the plung! Have fun with it!
Good job, after the "first encounter" every things would be a lot earlier. This is the link Big C suggusted to read before writing a review, keep safe and happy hobbying.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14698 Originally Posted by andy1628
Thanks Andy! This should be a BIG help! I've pm'd Tbone and asked him to distribute to the mods to post as a sticky or an announcement in the Reviews section so it could be referred to often.

And Shaved . . . I know you had a great time with Lilly. I'll look forward to reading your first review. If you'll follow the outline it will be thorough and useful to everyone!
Glad you had a good time. looking forward to the review.

Chipper
OK, thank you all for the warm welcome. Now I'm going to check out that link and write my first review.
Welcome to the playground!!