Glass Dildos. Do any of you even use them?

I'm in Chicago right now and I had a guy write me who makes handmade glass dildos and asked me if I wanted to do a trade for some.

I responded that I had a few already but sure, I'd look at some pictures.

Well, he sent me some pictures and they all looked similar to the three or four different sizes and shapes of the ones that I already have and told him that I appreciated the offer but I wasn't interested in this time.

He couldn't believe that I didn't use those glass dildos all of the time!

Well, I think that I can count on one hand the times that I've used mine in the past two years. So I wanted to ask folks here if playing with glass dildos is something that you incorporate in your sensual activities much if at all?

I know about making them hot and cold. But I have found that anal play with men tends to lean towards softer insertables (is that a word?) rather than hard and well, hard!

So what are your thoughts? Should I start pulling those pretty little glass pieces out more? I used to leave one out because it was so artistic looking but no one really seemed that interested in it.

Curious kisses,
Elisabeth
I knew one lady who used a glass one, not sure that 'glass' was a defining issue for her. She was L1 only, but said she used it to keep herself properly prepared for her BF.
I Personally Don't Like Glass Or Anything Hard N Stiff That Doesn't Bend A Little ...
To Me Glass Is Too Hard & Unreal and Feels Like A Stab ... Or Maybe I Haven't Figured Out The Technique For Proper Glass Pleasure ... I Don't See Them Being Used Very Often Other Than In Films
We just don't use dildo's that often. I also agree that for anal play they are not comfortable at all.
Count me in amongst those who aren't wild about the glass cock.

I have one, but have only used it a couple times. I like something with a little more 'give'.
Dannie I am very giving and bendable!!!!!
Dannie I am very giving and bendable!!!!! Originally Posted by durango95
I photographed a widely published adult model in Las Vegas last year with several glass items inserted. Elisabeth, you've seen some of the results. The experience was hot and she thoroughly, visibly and audibly, enjoyed the items.
I like them for show, but not for use.
We just don't use dildo's that often. I also agree that for anal play they are not comfortable at all. Originally Posted by Boltfan

I love them for my BOOTAYYYY. I like to place mine in the freezer a while and let it get really cold before an appointment sometimes. It retains the coldness for a minute or two and when placed on the starfish.... OMG.. watch out? I love it.

Or.....

You can place them in some water on the stove for a while and heat it. You take it out prior to the appointments just moments before.. and the heat is retained and feels sooo nice and warm going in either hole. LOVE THE GLASS.

Just some ideas guys and dolls.
Wow ima have to try one of those...........hehe
Amber, is yours a double headed one? Just thinkin.....
HMMM... no angus. But!!!! If you find one... bring it to me. I'll let you try it out on me. HHEEHEHHEHEE... But, I have used it during session as double penetration. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It's Xmas...was thinking about sharing it together! lol
Bring it