Legal as can be. Will pay only for success.

Hello. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nuerotic and I need something related to the hobby that requires going undercover.

Edlited to remove a very forbidden subject on this site. Torito

Sincerely,

Nuerotic

Dear Neurotic,

I feel your pain and your desire to get some closure to a painful situation.

Get an attorney and follow their advice. Soliciting criminals on the Internet is not the answer and could do way more harm than good.

We can't even get our hookers to show up for a date and you want one to play undercover private investigator? and show up for court? You will be lucky if you don't get burned playing with this fire.

Whatever is happening in your life or your children's lives cannot be solved here.

I wish you luck, but maybe more traditional avenues of help is what you should be seeking.
Neurotic You need to find a private investigator to do this for you.

1.If you succeed in the sting and you go to court the first thing that is going to happen is you witness will be grilled on her life and it won't take long to find out she is a hooker, very bad for you.

2. If she fucks up then you have let the cat out of the bag and you may never get what you need for court.

3. The private investigator will have the right equipment and knowledge of what to do.

4. Not getting a professional can and will bit you in the butt.

I'm sure there is a lot of other reason to go down a different road but these are the first thing that popped in my mind.

Good luck.
I second a couple things..

Soliciting criminals on the Internet is not the answer and could do way more harm than good.

and

In summation of hobbyfun's points - a provider is not credible enough for what you need.

If you do not have a court order for visitation at this time - then you have more rights to your child than you think. (most of them have to do with possession btw)

When you get possession/ visitation again - you need to get counsel IMMEDIATELY.

I HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE.

I'm not a lawyer - but I've got kids and been through my fair share of learning texas custody laws. (not hobby related)

I feel for your situation - but if it's urgent, you need to get CPS and the police involved.

If it's not - you have to follow that law.

Use the laws that are there to help protect your child.
Not to mention the danger you'd be putting a girl in should the mark begin to suspect he's being set up.

Also, if you went through with this and did succeed in it going as planned, at some point it very well may come to light that this is where you solicited the girl. You have a review of an 18 year old girl posted here. While I'm not judging nor implying that it's even close to the same thing, I imagine an attorney would.
First let me say how badly I feel for your situation. I can only imagine the agony and it has affected your thinking.

Everything else aside - you're asking a girl to give up her identity - not to mention lots of hours over many months. Talking major donation. I do think the other advice above is more compelling and trumps mine - but I think attorneys and private investigators are cheaper. Worst case you could be set up in a huge extortion deal if you connect to someone here who is - what's the word? Managed?
In your mind, I'm sure that you've thought about this for a long time and considered all the options ... but ...

A friend of mine used to tell me that the Devil can make the pot but he won't make the cover.

This is such a crazy idea to begin with. I cannot imagine even with follow through that it would be successful unless it was part of a television show or movie.

Listen to what others are saying. Bow out of this. Close this thread if you so choose and do things legally. Or at least, do it privately and not open on this type of board.

Sorry to be negative. Sending you good wishes in what seems to be a horrible situation.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Yeah, bad idea guy. You need professional assistance.
A Lawyer, PI , Law Enforcement, ether one or all.
Not some scheme that could backfire on you in so
many ways it would make The Nixon Watergate Tapes
look like a good idea.

It sounds like an emotional response generating a bad
idea. Those never work. Haven't heard of one yet that did.
This is NOT the place for this type of request!
This post strikes me as way off the wall and perhaps a scam to get a woman to commit to being somewhere that's not in her best interest.

However, making the leap of faith that the OP is sincere, here goes: OP: This is YOUR problem, not the members of Eccie. While you may believe that there's someone..anyone...here that would make your problems go away or facilitate a solution, why would you believe that involving a stranger (no offense to Eccie members), someone you don't know any better than those whom you accuse of a crime, places you in any better position than you occupy right now? Furthermore, what gives you the right to place someone else in a potentially dangerous environment?

Hire an atorney. Hire a private investigator. Good luck.
Everything about this post smells. I think a person would have to be a fool to contact the poster.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-07-2011, 01:47 PM
MY BRAIN IS FULL OF FUCK!

Just when I thought there was nothing new to entertain me, this shit happens.

Seriously, weeks go by with the same ole same ole, alert, review, gossip, drama... and well.. even "Ms.Stirrer" over here has gotten bored of it.

But damn... I need to sit back, and drink a few, read this, REread this.. and try not to die from the hiccups I get from laughing too fucking hard.

Usually the most shit we get 'round these parts is the shit people trying to fake employment stubs or car loans.. but wowzers!

The first thing I thought was -

What kind of danger is this person asking a total stranger to step into not knowing the situation.

I hope to effing God, Allah, Aslan, Buddha, Zeus, Vishnu, Yahweh, Flying Spaghetti Monster(google it), that NO ONE takes this person up on whatever the fuck he is imbibing in....
I'll do it, but I'm 32. I can even tuck my weiner
  • b2pop
  • 12-07-2011, 02:44 PM
this STINKS on many levels
Ze, you are something. I had to google the Church of the

Amazing how much came up.

That said, this sounds like a plan for a disaster. Can't find the upside for anyone to engage in this opportunity.