The 12 Days of Eccie...

• Toyz
  • 03-24-2012, 01:12 AM
Had a couple of guys ask me to post this in co-ed as I originalloy penned it for the guys only forum, and thought it might give a chuckle or two. In this strange & wondrous dance that we do here, there are a few humorous moments & I hope that this is one. I was just reading through some of the reasons given for missing dates the other night, and thought I would put them to song...

But a slight disclaimer if you will. To my UTR-GFE-ATF, and you know who you are...Baby, NONE of this is meant about you. I smile each time I think of you & how much we laugh, talk & enjoy our time together. You are simply the best & I am lucky to know you~

OK, the song is sung to the tune "The 12 Days of Christmas" so if you don't know the song, google it...then you must promise to SING along, not just read it. Or it's not nearly as much fun...

"The Twelve Days of Eccie"

On the first day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "I've got staph & can't even pee...

On the second day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "Two Car is brokens & "I've got staph & can't even pee..."

On the third day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "Three got no condoms, Two car is brokens & I've got staph & can't even pee..."

On the fourth day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "Four my kids cryin', "Three got no condoms, Two car is brokens & I've got staph & can't even pee..."

On the fifth day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "FIVE NO CELL SIGNAL!!" , "Four my kids cryin', "Three got no condoms, Two car is brokens & I've got staph & can't even pee..."

On the sixth day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "Six Grandmas dyin", "FIVE NO CELL SIGNAL!!" , "Four my kids cryin', "Three got no condoms, Two car is brokens & I've got staph & can't even pee..."

On the seventh day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "Seven court summons", "Six Grandmas dyin", "FIVE NO CELL SIGNAL!!" , "Four my kids cryin', "Three got no condoms, Two car is brokens & I've got staph & can't even pee..."

On the eighth day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "Eight Ex is ragin's","Seven court summons", "Six Grandmas dyin", "FIVE NO CELL SIGNAL!!" , "Four my kids cryin', "Three got no condoms, Two car is brokens & I've got staph & can't even pee..."

On the ninth day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "Nine Incalls Flooded", "Eight Ex is ragin's","Seven court summons", "Six Grandmas dyin", "FIVE NO CELL SIGNAL!!" , "Four my kids cryin', "Three got no condoms, Two car is brokens & I've got staph & can't even pee..."

On the tenth day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "Ten Rent is past due", "Nine Incalls Flooded", "Eight Ex is ragin's","Seven court summons", "Six Grandmas dyin", "FIVE NO CELL SIGNAL!!" , "Four my kids cryin', "Three got no condoms, Two car is brokens & I've got staph & can't even pee..."

On the eleventh day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "Eleven Stuck in Dallas", "Ten Rent is past due", "Nine Incalls Flooded", "Eight Ex is ragin's","Seven court summons", "Six Grandmas dyin", "FIVE NO CELL SIGNAL!!" , "Four my kids cryin', "Three got no condoms, Two car is brokens & I've got staph & can't even pee..."

On the TWELFTH day of eccie, my ATF gave to me "Twelve Aunt Flo is visitin", "Eleven Stuck in Dallas", "Ten Rent is past due", "Nine Incalls Flooded", "Eight Ex is ragin's","Seven court summons", "Six Grandmas dyin", "FIVE NO CELL SIGNAL!!" , "Four my kids cryin', "Three got no condoms, Two car is brokens & I'VE GOT STAPH & CAN'T EVEN PEE..."

Bravo, standing ovation!
  • telos
  • 03-24-2012, 07:42 AM
Kudos!, Thanks for sharing.
Poor Sixx's grandma lol
Poor Sixx's grandma lol Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Actually, all my grandma's are up in heaven.

sixx
Unfortunately there would need to be many more vs to come close to the range of excuses the ladies come up with.
  • Toyz
  • 03-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Unfortunately there would need to be many more vs to come close to the range of excuses the ladies come up with. Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm certain you are right Whispers! I wrote this more as a tongue in cheek poke at the "hobby" than an all inclusive guide to why play dates are missed.