Srahknoxxx NCNS

• jgod
  • 03-15-2016, 08:13 PM
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=309183

She advertised she would be in Dallas from the 12th to the 20th. We communicated in advance to get together - she has access to my eccie PM and my phone number.

I cleared my Saturday to be flexible to see her, no messages no arrival in Dallas.

Sunday the 13th I get a message *on my phone* saying she is on her way to Dallas and will arrive around 4. No communication for the rest of the night. Yesterday around 12:25 pm I get a *pm* on Eccie, "pulling into Dallas as we speak." (I don't think she realized she was texting and PMing the same individual) So I do not know if she came into town Sunday or Monday.

As I was working, I told her I would not be available until after 9 or so on Monday night or around 10 a.m. on Tuesday. She said that was fine and just contact her.

I texted her after 9 Monday night ... no communication returned.

I texted her this morning and get a message of "good morning," then nothing until before noon where she tells me she is going to look for a more affordable hotel. No communication for the rest of the day and now she advertises she is gone on to west Texas.

When I expressed "no communication" above, it meant no communication to get together. In the few messages I did get from her I think she expected more customers from Dallas. But I had four times where I made myself available and she told me we could get together, and no response.

Bad TBC skills. If you send a message you may not get a response. She may have so many guys texting her she doesn't feel like she has to respond or something, but I had a hard time communicating. She apologized several times for being late getting back to me. If you contact her be aware of this. If she did so badly in Dallas I do not expect her back or any type of making up to occur, so I am only passing on information to other towns. She may have other issues on her mind. I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but this was my experience.
She is a flake with bad communication skills or lack of.