URL / Website: -
City: Hoover
State: Alabama
Address: Lorna rd
Activities: FBSM HJ ROTC
Hair Length and Color: Very dark brown or black passed her shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Medium height and thin for an older lady. Great looking c cups. Medium to flat ass. She wore a tight shirt and leggings. She was very smiley and warm. Called ahead for an hour. Said ok. Got there and she told me 30 mins only. Overall pretty good experience. Enough for a repeat. I'll drop that encounter soon.
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: I've never viewed a ROS since this is my first review but I imagine all the fun stuff goes here so here we go.

I've been going to Lucy's places for a while and if you've been you know what you're getting or at least what to expect. Really decent massages and leaving happy.

When I walked in I was excited to see a new girl I'd never seen before. She was smiley and bubbly. Lead me to the room and asked had I been there before. I of course said yes and she said 30 min. I told her I called and asked for 60. She said she has another customer coming and could only do 30. I thought fine I'll save a little money. 50 for half hour she said and wanted it then. I gave her 60 with no change coming.

Massage was really decent. Told her what I wanted worked and she obliged with medium to hard pressure. Approximately 15 mins in she moves to my lower half. Really grazing the boys on one side and then jr when she moved to the other side. I let her know she was doing good work. Raised my hips so she could get better access and she obliged. Now she is massaging jr with one hand and running her other across an opening that has typically been off limits. She smacks me on the bottom and says turn over.

After the flip she smiles and we negotiate. Settled on ultimately 70 since she had that extra 10. She was great and took direction well. Wanted to please and not just be done. She let me roam over the top of her shirt and bottom. I focused on the bottom and through her leggings I could feel her wetness. I started working her as hard as she was working me. She bent over and moaned some and then I sat up pulled her into my lap on the side of the table. She wouldn't let me go inside them but I opened her legs more and made her finish before I did. She started back on me and I asked to see under her shirt and she obliged and responded to nipple play and sucking almost as much as the OTC play. She's got fantastic breasts for an older lady. She finished me and cleaned me up really well and we flirted and really thought we had good rapport and I would be able to get more in future visits.

And I did go back and see her a week later...

Recommendation: Yes
Outstanding review! Thank you! MJ