Is it okay to ask?

I am new here. I am very interested meeting some providers in my area. My main concern is if the provider has any diesase that I could contract from here. I have asked a few and one was honest with me and the other never responded back..
Is is okay to ask? or should I say is that not something ppl do? I certainly dont want to offend anyone but it helps to knwo what i'm willing to do in the visit. Please help with any advise
IMHO you are wasting your time asking this question. Do you really think people on either side of this life we live are going to be honest if they do have something. I treat every client as if they DO have something....regardless of what they tell me. That way I've covered my own ass. The risk an individual is willing to take varies alot here. YOU should know what measures you need to take...and not base that decision on what someone else says they have or don't have. There is a ton of info here as well as very accurate info on the CDC website. So read, read, read!
I completely agree with alaine. In this lifestyle you have to cover your own ass and other parts if you know what I mean.
Not to be mean but the two dumbest questions asked in the hobby is #1 are you disease free- If a provider is willing to keep seeing clients when she knows she has a disease then she will not tell you she has one. The other dumb question asked alot is #2 Are you LE? reason being LE will never tell you they are LE until your being arrested. The most important thing you can do in the hobby is do your reasearch read the providers reviews and stay away from bare back providers always use a cover and always look how clean a provider is down there and check if there is any signs of std's I promise you she will be checking you over before she sticks anything in her mouth. Play safe and have fun do your homework and do your checks and all will have a great time.
  • Kloie
  • 07-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Not to be mean but the two dumbest questions asked in the hobby is #1 are you disease free- If a provider is willing to keep seeing clients when she knows she has a disease then she will not tell you she has one. The other dumb question asked alot is #2 Are you LE? reason being LE will never tell you they are LE until your being arrested. The most important thing you can do in the hobby is do your reasearch read the providers reviews and stay away from bare back providers always use a cover and always look how clean a provider is down there and check if there is any signs of std's I promise you she will be checking you over before she sticks anything in her mouth. Play safe and have fun do your homework and do your checks and all will have a great time. Originally Posted by wcdann

I always look before I nibble and you guys she peep b4 u poke!

Play safe!