Anagram texting +

So a couple of my UTR girls recently showed me some texts where the guys are sending stuff like are you or do you NQNS, FIA, DATO, BBBJCIM etc.
They are like what is all this stuff. They have no clue.
So I explain and most are like what. They want me to put this in a message.
I know what the guys are asking not sure if this is best way to work it. Probably not a good idea to have it in writing.
They must not be that UTR if they're getting those type of texts, they had to have advertised somewhere.

Some guys aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree when they contact us ladies and some ladies aren't too bright either because some of them will actually answer those questions.

Do NOT to talk about any activities period.
  • Netx9
  • 05-07-2013, 07:30 AM
Not to pick nits, Blue, but did you mean 'acronym' texting? An anagram is a word or sentence made be rearranging letters from another word or sentence. I could understand their confusion if they were getting texts like:

Do you SQNN, IFA, TOAD, JBCBIBMB?

Instead of

Do you NQNS, FIA, DATO, BBBJCIM?

:-)
Before I took texting off my hooker/burner phone, quick text key #1 was, "Do you fanna wuck"? It cut to the chase and the girls could answer an easy yes, no or later without all the added verbage.
Before I took texting off my hooker/burner phone, quick text key #1 was, "Do you fanna wuck"? It cut to the chase and the girls could answer an easy yes, no or later without all the added verbage. Originally Posted by nashluv69
I'm not sure why, but when I read this, I thought of that exchange from Grumpier Old Men:

Mama Ragetti: We could have retired in Hawaii.
Grandpa Gustafson: I have been to Hawaii.
Mama Ragetti: Oh yeah? Which island?
Grandpa Gustafson: Come-on-I-wanna-lay-ya.
thanks i get those A words confused, will plead senioritis.