custom avatar request

Don't have an avatar yet, been looking for something special. Three recent events had me settle on an idea. I've seen some users with avatars sporting personalized photos of providers, and then today I saw a buddies copy of the Blue Press, which put me in mind of a local providers avatar.

As a firearm enthusiast, would it be possible to schedule a session with a lady, and then afterward have her pose for a photo holding my favorite piece? (face artistically obscured, of course.) Have any ladies here posed for photos? It would make a great avatar. A cover girl in a typical pose:

Big supporter of our rights but this is one subject you might want to stray away from.
LOL...you copycat!
LOL...you copycat! Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
Hey.... I'm shameless !

Except....in MY avatar, the lady would be holding MY piece!
Quite frankly, providers pointing guns at me makes me just a tad nervous. (LAYNE!!!!!!!!!!) Reminiscent of the scene from Goodfellas where Lorraine Bracco is straddling Ray Liotta pointing a pistol at him!
  • CS123
  • 05-09-2013, 06:17 PM
I don't mind her pointing the gun just get your finger off the trigger until you have made the decision to fire it. Really, that is the main cause of accidental discharges (of firearms that is) of course your lovely hand could probably cause other loads to go off too.
Quite frankly, providers pointing guns at me makes me just a tad nervous. (LAYNE!!!!!!!!!!) Reminiscent of the scene from Goodfellas where Lorraine Bracco is straddling Ray Liotta pointing a pistol at him! Originally Posted by TRex1176
C'mon guys. Who's to say that's even a real gun in my hands?

That scene IS badass. It's also badass when he cleans her clock afterwards for holding a gun to his head. Bitches be crazy!
Wanna reenact the scene? Without the bitchslap of course. Maybe we can just kiss and make up!
It's a date! ;-*