Hosiery

I myself like to wear hosiery, especially during sessions. I love the suspender, garter, and thigh high types because they're ultra sexy and leave everything accesssible. The company I know that used to carry these don't have them anymore. Does anyone know of another site or store that has these exact hoses, pattern and all, or something very similar? I think these are called the cuban or the cuban foot.. something like that.

To make it more relevant to the board:
What are you guys thoughts on hosiery used in an outfit during a session. Yea or nay??

as long as it is crotchless, i am down. I love to see the hosiery and different outfits. i think it keeps the mind wondering and intrigued. but there is no feel like skin. i am totally wowed by the site .....and then want to put my hands all over a beautiful woman. so....before it gets ripped.....show me, tease me, then strip and fuck me. and if you want...put it back on....and lay with me.
I love it! I dont know what it is, but it totally makes a girl even hotter in my opinion. I may have to come see ya in some hosiery!
It is good if you are fighting gravity.
that is the excuse I always use
I love it. It seems as though a little more attention has been put into the appointment. SEEMS being the operative word.
They aren't exactly like the ones you're looking for; however, Cindies carries the thigh high with lace top and lace garter connected to the hose. I've only found them in white & black.
  • Trey
  • 10-18-2010, 09:48 PM
I like the thigh high ones as well
I love it!! I ask all my providers to wear them. Some will and some won't. But there is such a turn on for me to see those long legs encased in stockings.
  • Trey
  • 10-18-2010, 11:32 PM
I asked a lady to were her fishnets once she said 50 extra.
I asked a lady to were her fishnets once she said 50 extra. Originally Posted by trey

WTF?
Ahh Drake that pic is killing me lol... maybe I'm just horny
Love the heels and the stockings......If she has pretty legs really no need for the stockings...but the heels are a must.......
Stockings aren't there for Need-If her legs are nice-she Can wear stockings (like the movie quote-"Spandex-it's a Privilege...Not a Right")

Yeah-Control top Panty Hose, are for those that Need it. But, thigh highs, sexy stockings-Take a pretty leg to be able to wear them, and wear them well.

To the Original Poster-Frederick's of Hollywood are where I get mine.
They are $10-$20 a piece. And, very nice quality. Unlike the ones you get at any erotic/adult store-the ones they have there, are nearly that price and terrible quality-not fine, soft, or very sheer.

Good luck!

As in all good things we wear in this business-they don't stay on too long, unless requested to leave on...but, is So worth it.

And, Trey-can't believe someone said they would Charge you more. Do Not reward that kind of low quality provider with a visit. If she cannot phrase it, or make it clear that wardrobe requests are unavailable on her website or ads, or when you ask---the worst thing she can do is try to Upsell stockings. Give me a break! Lol!
Love the heels and the stockings......If she has pretty legs really no need for the stockings...but the heels are a must....... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Hmmm so you liked the shoes on huh