Plano LE Started Raiding massage parlors

Maybe all reviews for Plano sub amps shall stop at least for now.
What's been raided? Anyone arrested?

The police have all they need to take action on these places based on past reviews here and other sites alone. If it bothers someone that much perhaps they should close their account or quit going to Plano for action.
Places being closed left and right but dumbasses want to keep writing reviews.
Links to info would help everyone who hobbies in Plano.
Places being closed left and right but dumbasses want to keep writing reviews. Originally Posted by Copasetic
That is the problem with boards like this. The providers who advertise their services on review sites are great to be reviewed as they know what to expect. The girls in the strip clubs and AMPs do not advertise nor do they want to be known about on review sites. Intel is fine, but to blatantly write a review on the internet about what you experienced at a place that does not advertise their services in that manner or at all, only puts them at risk.

Providers that advertise or are a member of a review board have some screening they can use to weed out cops and unwanted characters. Strip clubs let anyone in that pays the cover and appointments are not really required at AMPs. You can just show up (and no doubt so can undercover LE and they will, especially after they read reviews on a review board).
What places? I have seen no news of places being raided.
I have seen nothing posted in the news or on Eccie or Rubmaps. Although some places really bring it on themselves with the ads on bedpage or ourhome2. And then there are places like mapleshade where guys are lined up in the paking lot in the shadow of apartments and a church, waiting to be called in to eat the pussy the guy before them has fucked.
After Sept. 1 in TX when getting caught doing business inside an AMP, strip club or your home becomes a state jail felony and 2nd offense mandatory 2-10 years, you'll see many more raids, stings, and even politicians and business leaders on the front pages as sex is weaponized in our declining country.

The fact that buying, for example, illicit substances, are already felonies, is the sole reason there are not review boards where buyers review *dealers* quality and tcb.

So expect less activity on review boards post 9/1.
But the original post said "Started" past tense. Where? When?
After Sept. 1 in TX when getting caught doing business inside an AMP, strip club or your home becomes a state jail felony and 2nd offense mandatory 2-10 years, you'll see many more raids, stings, and even politicians and business leaders on the front pages as sex is weaponized in our declining country.

The fact that buying, for example, illicit substances, are already felonies, is the sole reason there are not review boards where buyers review *dealers* quality and tcb.

So expect less activity on review boards post 9/1. Originally Posted by Buckwiser
Sex is being weaponized in TX. Texas is one of the least enlightened places on the planet.
No reply as to which places? Must be a post meant to terrorize.
as sex is weaponized in our declining country
Sad, but true. I guess that’s why they’re relaxing drug use. Self-euthanizing.
No reply as to which places? Must be a post meant to terrorize. Originally Posted by junebug
He must be the twin brother of pegasustx. I was surprised this isn't ol' pegasus spyware himself.

Can anyone without an agenda to terrorize, attack and destroy give real facts?
He must be the twin brother of pegasustx. I was surprised this isn't ol' pegasus spyware himself.

Can anyone without an agenda to terrorize, attack and destroy give real facts? Originally Posted by Capital
Why are y’all trippin?

I do hope these places don’t ended up like Luxury. At least they don’t have greedy owner running the place and dumbass promoter promoting the place.
Still no useable info.