LAUGHABLE DEBBIE WASSERMAN - DNC CHAIR

The ever-grating Wasserman, in a desperate attempt to marginalize Repubican support, and pump up her own deflated Democratic base, labels Republicans who support the Tea Party as "extremists"

But presumably Wasserman thinks the Progressive Occupiers, thug Unionists, and street activisits of the Democratic party are upstanding citizens!

Her statement is a sign of how far left of the American center, Obama and his regime are !

http://www.breitbart.tv/dnc-chair-te...ing-tea-party/
[quote=Whirlaway;2007215]The ever-grating Wasserman, in a desperate attempt to marginalize Repubican support, and pump up her own deflated Democratic base, labels Republicans who support the Tea Party as "extremists"

But presumably Wasserman thinks the Progressive Occupiers, thug Unionists, and street activisits of the Democratic party are upstanding citizens!

the moderates of each party are leaving in droves and becoming independents thus leaving only the most harden radicals in each party left.
as she is to the Dems you are to the right.Only the thugs left.
We have to stop the reliance on "electable" Democrats and Republicans. Neither side gives a damn about us. They are only in it for money and power.
If you turn on MSNBC for more than 15 minutes, they use the word "extremists" to describe everything they don't agree with. I believe last year some Democratic "strategerists" were caught on a recorded conference call saying that's how they were going to "black ball" opponents...Don't argue merits of a person's argument - just dismiss them as "extremist."

After New Years articles would appear with the list of "Forbidden Words" I wish "extremist" was on it. Its ridiculous because news outlets won't even describe a Iraqi suicide bomber as "Extremist" anymore.
That woman makes me want to puke.
If you turn on MSNBC for more than 15 minutes, they use the word "extremists" to describe everything they don't agree with. I believe last year some Democratic "strategerists" were caught on a recorded conference call saying that's how they were going to "black ball" opponents...Don't argue merits of a person's argument - just dismiss them as "extremist."

After New Years articles would appear with the list of "Forbidden Words" I wish "extremist" was on it. Its ridiculous because news outlets won't even describe a Iraqi suicide bomber as "Extremist" anymore. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think a few here attended that meeting. One in particular.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2012, 09:28 PM
If any of you think either party are above lying cheating or stealing....you are brainwashed extremist
She's actually a really interesting person. I've met her on quite a number of occasions.

And I don't know what you would call the TeaNuts other than extremists. They are outside even the mainstream of today's uberconservative Republican party. That's about as extreme as you can get.
She's dumb as a box of rocks, but can count on TTH to offer his own unique insight.
Looks like TTH was in that conference call!
She's dumb as a box of rocks, but can count on TTH to offer his own unique insight. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Do you have any basis for this? It's simply not true. Have you met her?
Do you have any basis for this? It's simply not true. Have you met her? Originally Posted by TexTushHog

COG doesn't need to he is a authority on everything
What are your own basis tor assuming she isn't?

Wassermann may be an "interesting" personality as claimed by TTH, but she is also shrill, physically ugly, and there is nothing in her public record to indicate she is smart.

And, she is a dishonest shill for Obama and the Democrats.
here ya go, 4 servings of debra wasserman

Notice the democratic women leaders are dumb and ugly. Wasserman, Pelosi, Waters. LOL