Greggo former Ticket personality finds new home

Greg "The Hammer" Williams is set to join the FAN 105.3FM starting Tues. 6/2 from 11-3 co-hosting with Richie Whitt of the Dallas Observer. Thought I'd pass this info on to all the P1's here.
Good for him, hopefully this is a sign that's he gotten past some of the issues he's had.
I always with the best for Greggo. The show's time slot is interesting. The Hammer is taking on Norm AND Bob and Dan. We will see.
What happened to him on ESPN? He actually lives in my bldg, but I never want to whip his ass with shop talk when I do see him. He has lost a lot of weight in a short amnt of time, hope it's not indicative of his past issues.
Sorry to say but 105.3 is actually a step down from the ticket, and I *hate* the ticket.
You might hate it, but the Ticket is one of the most prestigious and big-time talk radio stations not only in Dallas but in the country. ESPN and Fox Sports are the wicked stepkids compared to the Ticket.

Greggo's demons came back to haunt him at ESPN which is why he was off the radio for a while.