Clients with chicks in alias photos

• Miles
  • 01-20-2014, 10:01 PM
First, a disclaimer, this is a rant, a short one, I think.

I hate hot chick photos on dudes profiles. Perhaps they mean to show their preferences, or just that they are good at searching out attractive images of girls they may or may not have seen. I think these aliases are used just to attract attention to themselves- from other dudes! Ladies, correct me if I'm wrong if an attractive female alias on a man's profile turns you off.

Damn't if it sometimes works when I'm browsing, and I click on the dude's shot only to be disappointed. We call that Bait and Switch; so play by your own rules. I have no interest in other Johns out there, only what is real and available. I have no interest in your preference in dreams, but I do appreciate your opinions, in reality. In practice on this site, I find I always have to check the small text status line or remember what forum I'm in to learn if it's someone I would/could see or just another John showing his pussy.

I do care about the ladies, and I also don't want them to have to compete with your fantasy aliases online. That can be handled BCD.

Many of the established clients here use pictures of some silly thing or nothing, and that's good. Can we all keep it that way? But feel free to share those wishful thinking photos in the men's room or here where they belong. I have no status to make this proclamation enforced. Rant out,

Miles
  • onei
  • 01-20-2014, 10:20 PM
Feel better now that that is off your chest? :-)
Feel better now that that is off your chest? :-) Originally Posted by onei
Agreed.

So, what is wrong with us guys having hot chicks as our avatar? I only do it because it is related to my handle (let you figure than one out). It is a matter of personal preference. I get weird looks from the Subway employees when I tell them that I DON'T want the chicken heated when they put it on my sandwich. I just like my chicken cold.

Miles, since you have an opinion, but no avatar, why don't you demonstrate what you think a hobbiest's avatar should look like.
Probably couldn't figure out how to add one?
That explains why my inbox is always full!
To be honest I've wondered the same thing. Takes a sec to realize the profile is male and not female. It really makes no sense.
I make no excuses for liking hot chicks. Sorry.
Yeah, my avatar gets PM's all the time.
If you were a little more observant you would notice male profiles list Reviews, and female profiles list My Eccie Reviews. lol
Sounds like someone's upset he showed up to a guys incall. lol
If you don't see

My Showcase
My ECCIE Reviews

It's a dude!!!
OK, I'll admit I sometimes see a hot avatar and have to double-check to see if it is a male or female poster. But really, of all the things to be bothered about, this doesn't even come close to making the list.

I'm waiting for LoboLoco to post in this thread - he always has the hottest avatars.
The only ones I have a gripe about are those who use pictures of what appears to be their sugarbabies......

Here's a little something for rubbing it in my face......

• Miles
  • 01-21-2014, 07:25 PM
Don't take it too seriously folks. It was just a rant after being annoyed by the unavailable eye candy in threads. I do feel better. Thanks.
  • onei
  • 01-21-2014, 08:39 PM
I do feel better. Thanks. Originally Posted by Miles
LOL! A good rant is needed once in a while!
Miles... memories! When I was almost 18, a lover named Miles taught me how to relax and have fun in bed and not be afraid to laugh and play. Very valuable lesson and my playmates since and I owe him some gratitude! My ex wouldn't let me name our son Miles. Oh well...

As for avatars causing confusion, I too have checked many profiles to find out who that hot babe was in the pic only to find out she was some nobody. *sigh*