when looking for a provider ??

When looking for a provider I consider
(1) local or a traveler ... if a traveler she is probably not making the cut. The thinking is either she can not provide service at a level that keeps fellows coming back regularly or she doesn't look good enough to stay in one place.
(2) A smile in her showcase.. if she can't smile here... why would I expect different in person.
(3) Nice reply to a first inquiry.. a snappy response tells me NOT THIS ONE
(4) reviews must be overall good.. I do realize everyone may have a bad day.
(5) I look for the word friendly in the reviews
(6) I love a passionate gal.. if she fakes, well ok ,but be good at it or be honest..
(7) must look like her pictures,,, if not I move along..
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-05-2017, 10:12 PM
Welp, I'm out from #1, 2, 3, who knows about 6, and 7.
Welp, I'm out from #1, 2, 3, who knows about 6, and 7. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I can do an affidavit for you about 6. I have pictures too, ready for the high bidder. Green doesn't show well on screen, but the prints are decent.
Welp, I'm out from #1, 2, 3, who knows about 6, and 7. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I dont make any of them... man I suck...
You don't think some ladies travel because they enjoy seeing new places and new people?
I look for attractiveness, availability, and reviews that tell me this provider will give me a mind blowing, wtf just happened, type of experience better than anything I have ever had.
1 Newbie friendly 2 location close to my normal travel pattern 3 services offered 4 looks 5 age
Have you ever seen a traveling Provider?
Good topic!
  1. Pretty face - I don't trust body pics - angles are deceiving and you never know how old the pic is. The face, to me, is everything.
  2. Location - I won't bother if she's a thousand miles away.
  3. Price - I'm no tight wad, but I'm not made of money!
  4. Activities - It would really suck to think I'm getting a great deal on a hot chick only to find out she's FSBM only!
#2.....A smile in a girl's pictures is very important. I was working on a FMF for a special friend and that was one of the things that was extremely important to him. Actually, the smile and her grooming habits down below.
1. Must find her attractive. Since most providers don't show face pics I don't worry about that. If they do it does affect whether or not I'm attracted. Could be anything from a spinner to a BBW. All races may qualify.
2. Prefer to be in Dallas. Arlington or Grand Prairie is possible. Ft. Worth would be a rarity..
3. Must have a good combination of price point and favorite menu items. GFE is preferred. Prefer a kisser but not quite a deal breaker. No DATY is definitely a deal breaker. I'm not a cheap ass but not made of money. More concerned about overall value versus actual price.
4. Look for mostly good reviews and also positive response to all reviews. Prefer providers on P411 for ease of screening.
5. Available when my schedule permits me to play.
Cute
Great smile
Chubby to BBW
Hispanic
Local
Did I mention BBW ?
Lol. For the OP, counts me out on at least 1, 2 and 7.

Lotsa dealbreakers!
I have to strongly disagree with the 1st comment you made on Traveling Providers,but hey its your opinion. But my question is....Are you a Provider? Do you travel for your work? I'll wait...........
What's wrong with a traveling provider?

Think of them as the Hobos of the 21st century.