"FOOTBALL and BLOWJOBS"

FOOTBALL SEASON IS DEFINITELY HERE!!!

And I'm CURIOUS!!!!

How many enjoy getting a great blow job while watching a football game?
The answer is everyone. Question I have because this has been discussed before, is how do you charge for such a session?

Let's say we meet to watch an entire game, wouldn't think the lady would expect to perform the entire 3 hours and the guy wouldn't expect to pay an active session rate for all 3 hours.
I love for my guy to sit and watch football while I'm sucking him! I have to admit that I love sucking cock and pleasing men! It's such a turn on for me!
all I know is I prefer a Tight End over a Wide Receiver
I would Love to give an awesome Blowjob while the guy is watching the Game
I think what Felicity is hinting at is maybe 2 or 3 sluts at large cowboy watch party and turn it into a "blowfest" where each slut moves around the room to suck the cum out of each guy))
MSOG of course and a bonus if they shoot during a cowboy touchdown play))))
"I LOVE IT AS WELL"
I love for him to get comfy and lay my head in his lap and getting IT ROCK HARD!!!! THROBBING!!!
I personally prefer hockey, however I LOVE FOOT BALL SEASON!! ( kind like me sucking COCK season
Chung Tran
I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT FOOTBALL !!!
This naughty sluts been to busy blowing!!
I think what Felicity is hinting at is maybe 2 or 3 sluts at large cowboy watch party and turn it into a "blowfest" where each slut moves around the room to suck the cum out of each guy))
MSOG of course and a bonus if they shoot during a cowboy touchdown play)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I'm in love.
SLUBBY
You truly need this warm, wet mouth and luscious lips around "YOUR COCK"
I want to DRAIN!!!! Your balls dry!!!!
Teagenluv
That would be AMAZING!!!
PROTIEN FOR A WEEK!!!
Protein and minerals. A lot of sluts use it to get their daily mineral supplementation and if the guys eat a lot of fruits the way I recommend if I am going to swallow their fruity cream then it is ideal for Vitamin C particularly during the flu season)) You might not need a flu shot if you blow enough guys daily!
Football and BJs are fun....but video games and BJs...are way more fun IMO
OMG.....I am in love with you Teaganluv and you Analeese.
Let's make some dreams come true!