Blowjobs are the new Prozac?

Oral sex. BJs. Fellatio. Call it what you will, the big news is giving head is good for your health. Girls have long been aware that sperm works as a face cream that draws out impurities when it dries and tastes delicious. What we now know – thanks to research at the State University of New York – is that that male semen contains a variety of chemicals that make you feel contented, younger and more affectionate.

Forget exercise, fad diets and How To Be Happy books. If you’re depressed, listless, can’t sleep, bored, fat or feeling suicidal, just go for your boyfriend’s zipper and give him a blowjob. Alchemists spent the Middle Ages trying to discover the elixir of life. They clearly never thought to open their britches and call for a serving wench to take part in an oral experiment. Then again, perhaps they did, but just couldn’t be bothered to examine the results.

Now, the results are in and what the researchers with 300 female students (they were probably providers) at the university’s Albany campus have confirmed after a study lasting several months is that girls who swallow adequate amounts of seminal fluid are less likely to suffer depression or mental health problems, and those who have regular sex, particularly unprotected sex, are happier, healthier, thinner and perform better on cognitive tests.
Source please. Where is such study?
  • grean
  • 09-22-2017, 12:17 PM
Why on earth are we paying for blowjobs? They should be paying us!
This is a classic example of the crap that Universities turn out now. Not saying that blow jobs and swallowers are bad at all, I love them all. What I am saying is the truth is that women who will blow you and swallow are typically far more secure in who they are and in being real than the stuffy bitches that hate to even touch a cock. If a woman is willing to relax and enjoy cock sucking and take it all chances are she is more secure in being a woman and her womanhood than the stuffy ones. This is a classic example of bad research, or as we used to say in health care
"It a proven fact that cancer is the leading cause of research."
And no respect to any one who has or has had the big C. I am one of those
I am both very ORAL and very VAGINAL and sucking cock as well as being fucked in the pussy is very therapeutic for my mood and emotions. Being facefucked is heaven))
Forget ObamaCare ladies, my cum is the cure for all your ills.

No need to cut in line, I have enough for all of you!
Oral expert here.....and I can attest that giving BJs keeps me so damn happy.....but even happier when my suitor is a great BJ receiver...IJS...
Who can say no to a sloppy BJ?
Oral expert here.....and I can attest that giving BJs keeps me so damn happy.....but even happier when my suitor is a great BJ receiver...IJS... Originally Posted by Analeese
Get over to ft worth area and will keep u damn happy....plus I am great bj receiver
This is a classic example of the crap that Universities turn out now. ... Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
Well... i found the study, SUNY Albany. I read it, and it has nothing to do with blow jobs...

This is not about the university, it is about click bait. Bad journalism.

A ridiculous article from a dumb news site...
Forget ObamaCare ladies, my cum is the cure for all your ills.

No need to cut in line, I have enough for all of you! Originally Posted by Brandofan
I bet you have soft, pretty hands, huh?

Your right one, in particular.
Get over to ft worth area and will keep u damn happy....plus I am great bj receiver Originally Posted by plove35
I worked Arlington ft worth area for 2 months....and alot if the guys were looking for a special on top of my special.....

I work full-time now 6days a week so I barely have time for the few clients in meeting a week now..
Oral expert here.....and I can attest that giving BJs keeps me so damn happy.....but even happier when my suitor is a great BJ receiver...IJS... Originally Posted by Analeese
What makes a good BJ receiver? I need to know if there's something I should be working on. I'm always looking to improve myself in any way I can.
I’m another Oral Expert! I love sucking cock and watching the pleasure my man gets out of it! It truly makes me happy!