BDFW update

Phones are finally back up ....

"at least 4-5 weeks ... problem is (slow) city approval of renovations to club" .... for whatever it's worth
Thanks for the update
  • mb60
  • 04-06-2021, 08:00 PM
I believe they have been saying that for the last 2 months.
you mean ... a year++ ha

at 1st manager said "no idea at all" ... then phones went dead .... now at least we got sumpin'

really miss this spot, been going off/on for 35 years or so ....trust me not much has changed.... lately talent had greatly improved ....random hot Black chicks .... few really hot Cubans (Rosie holy shit / Lucero)...Latinas not bad....Asians slipping << I wouldn't get a dance from a White chick if THEY paid me.......
  • mb60
  • 04-07-2021, 07:13 PM
I had heard they were doing some renovations like adding a rail and updating the lighting and stages. But this was 2-3 months a go and the updates just stopped. Seems odd that every club has opened back up at capacity and this one sits idle.
back to: "no idea at all" ha

At least someone is answering the phone on Sunday at 5pm... workers must be doing something...
  • mb60
  • 05-02-2021, 08:49 PM
Who thinks that this club will go away just like the location on division 10 years a go. Seems the keep it just for a eye sore for Tarrant county. No way in the world they should be back up by now.
Who thinks that this club will go away just like the location on division 10 years a go. Seems the keep it just for a eye sore for Tarrant county. No way in the world they should be back up by now. Originally Posted by mb60
I had no idea they were closed. But I think they will be back. No reason they should go bust when 2 others survive nearby..
The phone number might be forwarded to another location. I drove by in the middle of a weekday and did not see any cars.
Maybe the raccoons chewed up the lines. Last time I was there there were more raccoons in the parking lot than cars.
Maybe the raccoons chewed up the lines. Last time I was there there were more raccoons in the parking lot than cars. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Last time I was there, I saw several Raccoons. More cars than Raccoons though.
I feed the raccoons bananas they are friendly
  • mb60
  • 05-17-2021, 08:15 PM
From what I'm hearing this club is done. Chairs and tables were moved out and moved to the old CR. I guess the owners will sell the land soon and building will be smashed.
When you call the number the person that answers says that they are renovati g and will be up and open in another outlet of weeks
  • mb60
  • 06-05-2021, 08:32 PM
Came from Arlington today and drove past BDFW. One truck sitting out front i'm sure to make it seem they are still in business. The land at the corner of 157 and trinity has been cleared and for sell. I'm sure this club and property will be be bulldozed in the not so distant future.