WHY DON'T YOU MEN ACTUALLY READ POSTS??

Okay so this is the most frustrating thing ever, I posted last night, pretty clearly WHAT my schedule was and when I had incall availability but somehow still had a large handful of guys ask for incall on dates not specified..... I understand maybe one or 2 could've been drinking or misread, but waking up to 18 messages and half being bullshit gets a bit annoying.... but this is NOT the first time either. Can someone please explain whether I'm just not being clear enough when I post in provider ads or if those clients are just not the brightest?.... lol this is a board for a reason, can we actually get specifics please....
  • Toyz
  • 06-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Maybe look at it as a silver lining...if you woke up and there were NO messages would you feel worse or better?

Be happy you have fans...take 30,
Minutes out of your day to text them and thank them for their interest and explain your situation rather than make a scene about having too much business.
I've been guilty of this. Sometimes I might just look at a showcase and call rather than checking the most recent posts.

Yes, taking the time to check and get back to everyone will help you in the long run. You make a great hourly rate; screwing around with messages seems like a small investment to me.
How about not post anything until you are available versus days in advance, problem solved.
True gentleman but do you really understand the stuff we as providers already have to go through? Yes it is an occupational choice but there is a reason we have a forum to post schedule. If guys took a little more care and caution, you could make a girls day just a little bit easier and save any drama or misunderstandings, I try to be very patient but we as providers deal with a lot as it is, to be caring enough to make my job just a smidgen easier will make a much happier provider and experience for everyone. I love when I can easily book an appointment with a client who understands or has been hobbying for awhile. This is why I don't do newbies. Lol.
How about not post anything until you are available versus days in advance, problem solved. Originally Posted by RickRyder
Because 90 percent of my clients like to book in advance, that's what BP is for. If you want last minute decision then go there, or look for the girls that are actually active.

And we're only allowed to post once a week and once again in weekend forum. I'm a prebooker. I'll do last minute if available but this board doesn't leave it open to post EVERYTIME I'm available lol
tl; dr
Soooo.....is that a yes to my request for an incall on that day?
Soooo.....is that a yes to my request for an incall on that day? Originally Posted by stevejones1969
Lol
tl; dr Originally Posted by CatPee
I've also wonder why do you men get all the benefits of posting private comments we can't see?? If going to have a blogging type forum, everything should be open to everyone signed up. Guys have all these private sections to gossip or talk crap, while the providers, who are really putting ourselves out there, can't defend ourselves. Not a very fair site.... lol just saying but that's why I'm slowly going under the radar and will probably only provide a few times a month now. Going back to club. There's soooo much drama lol makes a girl feel like I'm in high school all over again. I'm just being honest and open here, and hope nobody gets mad..
Because 90 percent of my clients like to book in advance, that's what BP is for. If you want last minute decision then go there, or look for the girls that are actually active.

And we're only allowed to post once a week and once again in weekend forum. I'm a prebooker. I'll do last minute if available but this board doesn't leave it open to post EVERYTIME I'm available lol Originally Posted by sashasmith512
What are you the Eccie police?
Who are you to dictate that clients have to prebook or use BP for same day appointments.
Contrary to what you believe many clients actually prefer same day appointment hence the reason you received " large handful of guys ask for incall on dates not specified".
You act as if your some sort of veteran provider, in reality your still somewhat fairly new as well and you yourself came from BP.

I've also wonder why do you men get all the benefits of posting private comments we can't see?? If going to have a blogging type forum, everything should be open to everyone signed up. Guys have all these private sections to gossip or talk crap, while the providers, who are really putting ourselves out there, can't defend ourselves. Not a very fair site.... lol just saying but that's why I'm slowly going under the radar and will probably only provide a few times a month now. Going back to club. There's soooo much drama lol makes a girl feel like I'm in high school all over again. I'm just being honest and open here, and hope nobody gets mad.. Originally Posted by sashasmith512
Because this site is for clients to review and exchange information about providers., have you not seen the name of the site?
You've heard of "male selective hearing" haven't you? I guess we also have "male selective reading."
What are you the Eccie police?
Who are you to dictate that clients have to prebook or use BP for same day appointments.
Contrary to what you believe many clients actually prefer same day appointment hence the reason you received " large handful of guys ask for incall on dates not specified".
You act as if your some sort of veteran provider, in reality your still somewhat fairly new as well and you yourself came from BP.

Because this site is for clients to review and exchange information about providers., have you not seen the name of the site? Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
I said my clients book ahead lol not trying to be eccie police, but should be fair to everyone in my opinion and people are allowed to have their own opinions. Yes I came from backpage cuz I met the very nice gentleman playininthedark who said this site was better, even if I am new or not shouldn't make a difference either. I'm a very nice and sweet person, and my regulars and people who have seen me know this, but I'm very open and opinionated and will stand up for myself.
Maybe look at it as a silver lining...if you woke up and there were NO messages would you feel worse or better?

Be happy you have fans...take 30,
Minutes out of your day to text them and thank them for their interest and explain your situation rather than make a scene about having too much business. Originally Posted by Toyz
... Going back to club ... Originally Posted by sashasmith512
Clearly you missed the wisdom offered in the first response, so "back to club" might be your best alternative.

Maybe a veteran provider will happen along to offer some perspective?