To whoever wrote the book

I was mislead as to what happened a year ago,and I apologize for that.Please also understand that some people that have good intentions pave the path to hell for others and that happened to you just as it was done to me. Others paved the path to hell for pure malice fun. Time to start finding out the truth or stay in fucked up ignorance.

From the person that gave the book,
Gifter aka FirePhoenix

I have no phone number or email address at this point in time. In fact I haven’t had a phone number in almost 2 weeks. So know this that for every single one of you that had anything to do with my digital ID, I have been busy collecting your IPv4,IPv6, IPv6 decompress IP values,what chrome version,what android or Apple system you are useing, if you were using the ARIN registry,etc. So go ahead and use whatever email,handle,proxy,anything you want too. There are somethings you can can try and hide under layers of misdirection but ultimately you cant.

That message is from,
FirePhoenix
What did I just read?
What did I just read? Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
I dunno, but I honestly feel like I lost IQ points.
  • ztonk
  • 11-07-2017, 01:41 PM
Moved from Requests and ISOs to the catbox, since I can't tell if this is hobby related. Will move to Coed if asked by OP.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
We're through the Looking Glass here, people!

A little too much monkey food
It seems apparent that she never found the right therapist to talk to.
Lol, I would say that none of you know who wrote the book so the message or the apology applies to you. Thanks for playing though.
I have been busy collecting your IPv4,IPv6, IPv6 decompress IP values,what chrome version,what android or Apple system you are useing, if you were using the ARIN registry,etc. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Well good to know that your behind me. Now can you please explain to me how I can have an AT&T update with a sprint installer? If so please both AT&T and sprint would love to talk with you and maybe even hire you.
Oh, BTW since your behind me, doesn't my ass look great! Gotta love my yoga sex swing I designed More than one provider and hobbest happily used and certified as a great addition to both worlds of workout and sex. My ass and body loves it too.