Cruises! Best and worst?

I’ve only ever used Royal Caribbean but I am looking to go on a few more cruises this year.
What destinations and cruise lines do you recommend? Know of any killer inclusive deals? Let me know those too!

I like short and long trips that are moderately priced with fun excursions and lots of onboard activities. Oh, and food! Who has the best food lineup or destination with the most amazing eats.
Well, you want moderately priced with excellent food and fun excursions. Tough to find. My favorite cruise lines are Windstar and Oceania. We like smaller ships. I have seen Royal Caribbeans's Harmony of the Seas, 5,479 passengers, and you couldn't get me on that ship for free. Unfortunately neither Windstar or Oceania are what I would call action-packed while on board. Great food, with Oceania being the best. Both have great excursions and because of their limited size, excursions are easy to book.

We have also been on a short Carnival cruise and they are certainly action packed! Food was mediocre though. You get what you pay for.
Recommend Viking anywhere. Unfortunately they do not have short 2-3 day cruises. Pricey but worth it.
  • RZ
  • 03-17-2018, 08:38 PM
DO NOT do MSC they put something in their food that is just awful, Norwegian's are not too bad, also you can look at cruises that do specialty-party-rave-music based events.... Sixthman is one site that schedules them, Jam Cruise, Groove Cruise, Holy Ship and more.... I have personal experience with many of them a lot more fun when everyone is 21, there for the music, in party mode