URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=120512
City: Midland
State: Texas
Address: I 20 and 158 area
Activities: CBJ, DATY, MISH, CG
Hair Length and Color: Medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Hot AF. When she opened the door, it was on. She has hot little body that needs to be banged. Big D cup tits and ass to die for. Top shelf provider for the this market.
Recommendation: Yes
I agree with looks for sure but lots of no’s on the list of activities, and California is an expensive please to visit. Stunning though when it comes to the looks, service also I agree, but menu to limited for the price of admission in my humble opinion.
Totally disagree with Getting it in Texas. When I pay for a service, I pay for the service. The IOP, the looks, the personality. The total package. Having seen Cali regularly since 2012, I can say without a doubt she is one of the best out there. ATF material.

When I have a date with Cali, she is always clean, smells fantastic, and dressed to impress. She puts in the time and effort to make that experience memorable. Sadly 95% of the providers out there don't do that. I've never felt rushed. As a matter of fact, when that door closes and I first set eyes on her, I often think she is a woman I'd have made in a computer, if I had that ability. Just my two cents, but I do believe you get what you pay for. And Cali is a Porsche.
Well put Sailor. I respect a well written response and your point of view. Top tier providers as you stated which I agree she would fit that bill are hard to come by. She takes the job serious and puts in the effort for sure. But for The value for dollars which all services provided they are fantastic but certain no’s which rightfully she is entitled to it doesn’t fit my cup of Tea. It’s just my opinion obviously but it’s not to take away anything from that great lady.
I got ya man. I wasn't trying to start a fight, so I appreciate you didn't take it as such.

We all have a budget. I know I do. For example, I am NOT paying a chick from a sugar baby site more than $200 as a rule. Now, of course, rules are meant to be broken. LOL So there are exceptions.

Professional providers... it depends. Cali, whom I've known since 2012, is certainly one I make an exception for. Even though she has stuff she won't do, rules which I admit, were she anyone else would make me say "no thanks", I always have an amazing time. For me it's the overall experience.

When I arrive I know she's going to be clean, smell amazing, and have a great outfit. She will look like a million bucks, and she enjoys her job. I never have to worry about the kitty smelling a bit off. Her make up is always on point. And honestly, her body is fucking amazing. She looks like she could be one of those instagram models. I often think (as I'm fucking her) "Damn, if she were in a bikini out at the pool EVERY SINGLE DUDE would want to hit it, and hell half of the women would too!" LMAO

Sorry for the long post. I just really enjoy Cali, if you couldn't tell.
Bravo Jason on your trip, and enjoying her fire (much like the state right now).

While I too enjoyed trips to Cali her menu is not what everyone wants,however, IMO her IOP is what we crave in an appointment.