Encounter: Modern Day Pocahontas

User ID: -
Date: 2/8/2021
Name: Lauren
Phone: 850 291-9304
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...s/108120499258
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Near Airport
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Kissing, bbbj, daty, mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5-10,5-11 Well kept body, shaved kitty, clean, just a normal 49-50 yo woman.
Recommendation: Yes
I have seen this lady twice and she is adorable and truly loves what she doed
Same here hozel, looks like she no longer in Lillian.
I have seen Miss Lauren a couple of times myself, I agree, she is a great lady.
Yes when I saw her in lillian the last time she mentioned she was moving to Pensacola. Me being from Foley that is a bummer. But I need to branch out and see some of the other well reviewed providers. I think Maui will be next.
How does one get in touch with her, I’ll bet I’ve tried to call or txt her on 5-6 different occasions and she never answers or replies. pm me if you got any info
i've also tried calling and texting with no luck. i would love any other details on how to reach her -- you can pm me if needed
I believe her correct # is 850-382-7541
That is the right number 850-382-7541, and hotel Maui would be a great next encounter.
I've tried both numbers as well and no response. She is my favorite go to milf. Maybe she has been busy
i asked this question on moderator forum but didn't get response. does anyone know how we can invite lauren to join board so we can link all of her reviews together, also this way we can pm her on site