Well Researched and Documented Video! A Must See!

Please share and watch when you have time. I am watching now. This is not the first time I have viewed documentaries on corruption in the CIA, banks, stock markets, and all related to 9/11 (done purely for profit):

http://youtu.be/vQR2z4YCzDw
Im not a bunker beast. Nor do I hide from the light of the day. But Id be thrilled to spend a little time down in the hole with you, Debbie.
I'm sorry Deb but has your prescription for lithium ran out?
I'm sorry Deb but has your prescription for lithium ran out? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Way too much of this info out there! You guys are all sticking your heads in the sand. Oh well, join the crowd!
Grassy Knoll..........
You are wasting your time Debbie, These guys still believe in the Democrat vs. Republican bullshit
What Zoda said, Debbie. They only believe what Government tells them is ok to believe.
What Zoda said, Debbie. They only believe what Government tells them is ok to believe. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You, on the other hand, will believe anything you are told by anyone. Debbie, too.
Please share and watch when you have time. I am watching now. This is not the first time I have viewed documentaries on corruption in the CIA, banks, stock markets, and all related to 9/11 (done purely for profit):

http://youtu.be/vQR2z4YCzDw Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
The mere fact that you had to tell us up front that the video is well-researched and documented was the first clue that what follows is a load of horseshit.

Did you ever ask yourself how a Los Angeles cop knows all the world's secrets?
You, on the other hand, will believe anything you are told by anyone. Debbie, too. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not really. Most of what you tell me is bullshit.

Actually Deb I only watched few seconds of the video. I don't two hours to waste. It is normal to encapsulate a video with some words describing the content in such a way as to entice someone to watch it. You did not do that. As for well researched....that is up to me to decide and not you. You may want to start with a few tidbits of opinion backed up with a little knowledge. Being a former police officer does not cut any slack with me.
It appears that we've created a Monster.

Jim

http://youtu.be/eNp4LrWtz8M
It appears that we've created a Monster.

Jim

http://youtu.be/eNp4LrWtz8M Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The man recently passed away via suicide, but then a lot of whisleblowers are being killed or imprisoned. At least he had the courage to stand up for his beliefs. I really admire that.

I've seen too many things since 9/11 that have turned me in another entirely differerent direction. We do not have a democracy, no, we are at the beginning of another "Nazi Germany" or police state, except what's happening now is on a much greater scale. I'm going to start another thread regarding the "myth of capitalism", since I believe that capitalism only works (at least today) for corporate powers and the elite.
The man recently passed away via suicide, but then a lot of whisleblowers are being killed or imprisoned. At least he had the courage to stand up for his beliefs. I really admire that.

I've seen too many things since 9/11 that have turned me in another entirely differerent direction. We do not have a democracy, no, we are at the beginning of another "Nazi Germany" or police state, except what's happening now is on a much greater scale. I'm going to start another thread regarding the "myth of capitalism", since I believe that capitalism only works (at least today) for corporate powers and the elite. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
+1

Capitalism does not exist. It's all cronyism and fascism. The police state is knocking on the door. Welcome to Amerika.

I've seen too many things since 9/11 that have turned me in another entirely differerent direction. We do not have a democracy, no, we are at the beginning of another "Nazi Germany" or police state, except what's happening now is on a much greater scale. I'm going to start another thread regarding the "myth of capitalism", since I believe that capitalism only works (at least today) for corporate powers and the elite. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
That link I posted was to a song about the Government written by the Rock Group Steppenwolf back in the late 60's, I think those lyrics are still evident today.

Jim

Monster
Once the religious, the hunted and weary
Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
Came to this country to build a new vision
Far from the reaches of kingdom and pope
Like good Christians, some would burn the witches
Later some got slaves to gather riches

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

And once the ties with the crown had been broken
Westward in saddle and wagon it went
And 'til the railroad linked ocean to ocean
Many the lives which had come to an end
While we bullied, stole and bought our a homeland
We began the slaughter of the red man

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

The blue and grey they stomped it
They kicked it just like a dog
And when the war over
They stuffed it just like a hog

And though the past has it's share of injustice
Kind was the spirit in many a way
But it's protectors and friends have been sleeping
Now it's a monster and will not obey

(Suicide)
The spirit was freedom and justice
And it's keepers seem generous and kind
It's leaders were supposed to serve the country
But now they won't pay it no mind
'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
And now their vote is a meaningless joke
They babble about law and order
But it's all just an echo of what they've been told
Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into a noose
And it just sits there watchin'

Our cities have turned into jungles
And corruption is stranglin' the land
The police force is watching the people
And the people just can't understand
We don't know how to mind our own business
'Cause the whole worlds got to be just like us
Now we are fighting a war over there
No matter who's the winner
We can't pay the cost
'Cause there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into a noose
And it just sits there watching

(America)
America where are you now?
Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster