Mississippi's Cochran fires campaign manager

They say that where there is smoke, there's fire. Well, it's getting kind of hard to see through the haze in Mississippi. Haley Barbour's son-in-law Kirk Sims is now out after "successfully" getting Cochran through the primary challenge. Is that how you reward someone in Mississippi for doing a job? Or is that how you try to cover up some illegality? Sims was named by a black pastor that he was paying black ministers money to cross party lines and vote for Cochran.

[on a side note, isn't it interesting that the democratic party has their black people so well trained that they can just tell them to vote for the very people that the DNC has been saying for years want to take away your rights. So let me ask you, are black people that stupid (or docile if you prefer)? I haven't seen any charge that they asked white people to cross party lines. Maybe it is because if anyone is arrested for voter fraud then it is better for black people to go to jail than white people.....just trying to understand the democratic mind. No judgements]

So now amid charges that evidence is being destroyed and Cochran walking around in a lost daze at the US capital, Sims is out. Strange...

Getting really hard to see in Mississippi about now and we have idiots on this site complaining that the Tea party people are in the wrong.
True the Vote is filing lawsuits.....................
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2014, 07:58 PM
True the Vote is filing lawsuits..................... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hot damn....I thought you fuckers were against lawsuit abuse?
[on a side note, isn't it interesting that the democratic party has their black people so well trained that they can just tell them to vote for the very people that the DNC has been saying for years want to take away your rights.
. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That is just plain fucking wrong on so many levels. But there is never a doubt here who'll be the first person to make the blatantly racist comments.

You can set your clock by it.

YOW!
  • Old-T
  • 07-10-2014, 09:26 PM
That is just plain fucking wrong on so many levels. But there is never a doubt here who'll be the first person to make the blatantly racist comments.

You can set your clock by it.

YOW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually it is in doubt. Check Gonad's track record--of course most of Gonad's hatespeach is against Hispanics, especially if they play soccer.
Actually it is in doubt. Check Gonad's track record--of course most of Gonad's hatespeach is against Hispanics, especially if they play soccer. Originally Posted by Old-T

Sure play the "Race Card" ... Old-Trollop, to promote your "Liberal Ideology". You know better but "Dick Snicker" the shit & vomit eating poodle can't help it.
Someone's gotten his internet privileges back.

Now quit spitting out the pills... They're serving Jell-O tomorrow!
  • Old-T
  • 07-11-2014, 07:06 AM
Sure play the "Race Card" ... Old-Trollop, to promote your "Liberal Ideology". You know better but "Dick Snicker" the shit & vomit eating poodle can't help it. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So tell me, what ideology did I post in that thread? I don't see any.

And are you implying that Gonad doesn't have a long history of anti-hispanic soccer player comments? You know full well he does. I was not playing any race card, only pointing out a racist among us. More accurately, a culturalist since Mexicans are not a race, but you get the point.

[on a side note, isn't it interesting that the democratic party has their black people so well trained that they can just tell them to vote for the very people that the DNC has been saying for years want to take away your rights.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That is just plain fucking wrong on so many levels.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's true and it's the plan
Remember the LBJ line? I'll have those N******* voting democrat for the next 200 years.
El BJ said a lot of racist shit. But he did more to promote civil rights and build our society than anyone in US History.

I do not believe "his plan" is the strategy of today's Democratic Party. In fact, well, I know otherwise.

More to the point, I'm a Democrat and I don't have any black people. So JD's statement is wrong, at least in my case!

LMAO!
El BJ said a lot of racist shit. But he did more to promote civil rights and build our society than anyone in US History.

I do not believe "his plan" is the strategy of today's Democratic Party. In fact, well, I know otherwise.

More to the point, I'm a Democrat and I don't have any black people. So JD's statement is wrong, at least in my case!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's not a strategy because it is the culture. A culture that LBJ designed, instituted and nourished so that it wouldn't have to be a strategy.
How much control does it take to tell a people for over half a century to NEVER vote for a republican because they will hurt you and then get them to vote for a republican because you said so. Sounds like the black people (maybe in the south only?) are being treated like small children by the democrats and they are responding the same way.

That welfare that LBJ gave to the black people destroyed their families, removed the fathers from the homes, and guaranteed that they would lead a life of need and allegience to the democratic party. Some gift!