Body types? What's your favorite?

• BLM69
  • 05-26-2022, 05:05 PM
I use to like bigger women with huge asses, specially if they had a beautiful face, Probably gone through a 100 of them, now I prefer skinny spinner types, even without a big ass 🙂 I'm a bigger guy so we just connect better physically. What's your favorite partner body types?
I like old uneducated man hating heavily tattoed entitled big fat hogs with green hair that are BSC with daddy issues. Hit me up girls.
BLM You are sooo right!! I like skinny guys because my ass is big and it just fits better, Bigger guys with me bent over doggy style taking it half way in is a struggle between his belly and my big butt, just my experience.
I prefer for their pussies to be pink.
Thick and tan
Don't care as long as their blowjobs are A+
Bro same, don't get me wrong I still like a woman with just the right amount of thickness and a pretty face. lately I'm finding myself lusting over fit or skinny and want to have one with a small ass. My wife has an amazing body, kind of like Shakira when she first came out back in 2000s..I've had enough of that, would be keen to try the "other" side.
I like many types, but smaller and thin above anything else. Some of my reviews suggest otherwise, LOL, but those just underscore how Catholic (in both definitions of the word!) My tastes run.

White/Asian ''need'' to be slimmer. Black/Latin have more, um, cushion to be larger yet still desirable.

But even for Black and Latin, the very best are on the slimmer side.
Tits-On-A-Stick
Mom bod, a few extra pounds in the right places, 140-160 pounds depending on height.
I have a type.

Sophia Loren, Edwige Fenech, Famke Janssen.

I'm down with the mom bods in all their glory. If you're a thickgirl, you have to rock it and be into me as much as I am, then i'm there. If you're "barbie" with no IOP, personality, or anything to talk about, i'm out.
I’m an ass man. But it doesn’t have to be a huge ass long as the shape is nice. Other than that I’m open to most body types.
Tits-On-A-Stick Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Me too.
BBW Baby! More curves, more better!
  • BLM69
  • 05-27-2022, 06:51 PM
BLM You are sooo right!! I like skinny guys because my ass is big and it just fits better, Bigger guys with me bent over doggy style taking it half way in is a struggle between his belly and my big butt, just my experience. Originally Posted by Cougarlicious
I hold my belly up 😏 no joke, them skinny chicks just work better for me