Date: 8/28/2024
Name: Lona
Phone: 737-297-8565
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: St Elmo and First St
Activities: shower, light sensual touch, DFK, tongue bath, TUMA, BBBJ, pussy-eating, cuddling
Hair Length and Color: black, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’1 or 5’2, 105 lbs, pretty face (8-9), slim and tight, cute tight butt, pretty much a 9 or 10 in my rating. Great playful attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
Great detail -thanks. Any pictures around of her face ?
  • GTO
  • 08-30-2024, 07:06 AM
not that i know of, but dont think you will be disappointed
Went over there at 9am today to see her and there was this ominous looking dude in a really clean white f150 backed into a space in front of their spot just watching people. It felt a little dicey so I left.
Sometimes I sit in front of a place before or after I've had a session. Its pretty normal, actually. Plus, I'm pretty ominous looking myself!

Nice review! One of these days, I'll have to head over there.
Went over there at 9am today to see her and there was this ominous looking dude in a really clean white f150 backed into a space in front of their spot just watching people. It felt a little dicey so I left. Originally Posted by HighTone
I would not over think things here. After dark is one thing, but I have been to JR 20+ times. Never as much had a weird look at me during the day. As I have told everyone I meet. Act like you own the place and you know exactly what you are doing. No one will bat an eye. Walk around aimlessly or like a tourist and you will draw attention. Mind you, I was not always this smooth. I have leaned over the decade plus of hobbying.

BUT, I also say. If it does not feel right. Bail. So I 100% understand. That also goes for inside. If you ask for one girl and get another, you don’t like, politely walk and come back later. (This is what I still have problems with) I am a go with the flow type of guy.

To GTO, just know I am “cumming” for your “GF” soon. So you may want to get another shot in before I “spoil” her. (This comment is 100% in jest)

Stay safe Fellas
I would not over think things here. After dark is one thing, but I have been to JR 20+ times. Never as much had a weird look at me during the day. As I have told everyone I meet. Act like you own the place and you know exactly what you are doing. No one will bat an eye. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
I read somewhere, maybe on the Dallas forum, that most of the girls and especially the mamasan can foretell your Spa experience by the way you exit your vehicle and walk towards the entrance.
I read somewhere, maybe on the Dallas forum, that most of the girls and especially the mamasan can foretell your Spa experience by the way you exit your vehicle and walk towards the entrance. Originally Posted by RadioHam
1000% True, One reason I rarely have bad experiences anymore. I do my research and “know” what to expect when I walk in. I have gotten multiple session treatments many times my first session because I will “connect” with mama & the ladies when I walk in, acting like a regular right off the bat. Since most places half the girls will be new or less than a month old. They don’t know any better. Drop a name or 2 = Golden.
  • GTO
  • 09-04-2024, 07:55 AM
To GTO, just know I am “cumming” for your “GF” soon. So you may want to get another shot in before I “spoil” her. (This comment is 100% in jest)

Stay safe Fellas Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Can't, I'm back home in Houston, but I don't mind sharing. I want her to still be there when I make my next trip to Austin!
Can't, I'm back home in Houston, but I don't mind sharing. I want her to still be there when I make my next trip to Austin! Originally Posted by GTO
On my visit 2 weeks ago, Lona said both she and Lela will be there for several more weeks. Candy left and I think Yuki is back.
On my visit 2 weeks ago, Lona said both she and Lela will be there for several more weeks. Candy left and I think Yuki is back. Originally Posted by RadioHam
Did a "four hand" with Lona and Lela/Nela (whatever the hell her name is). Everyone already knows Lona but Lela/Neal has the most amazing tits I have seen on an AMP girl in a while. She was also fun too.
Totally agree. Lela's D cups are beautiful and natural. They were well disguised until the blouse came off which gave a nice surprise.