Baytown...

I have had a lot of request to come back to the Baytown area. I am willing to come to the area once a week but I really need to have you guys send me a pm for the day you would like to schedule so I can see which days I should be in the area...

Plan on being in Baytown on Thursday & Friday so please pm me if you would like to schedule.

Thanks
You know gas is high when 25 miles is touring. Can't they come to pasadena?
I was not touring. I lived there, and have since moved to Pasadena. Touring, would be Dallas, then Shreveport, which is where I am now. Apparently not. I think the issue is, most of them who hobby in the area I was in at that time, are at work, or going to/from work, so to drive over here is not doable within the time frame they have. I live almost 30min from where I was in Baytown, so I think that is the issue. There are no providers in the area where I used to be, so it's not like Houston where, if you cant get one you just call another...there is no one there.
u sure arent just another.. heck i live in richmond and think about calling you daily. ur pics and thick thighs have my head spinning. im ready for the challenge to be wowed by your sexy ass.