APRIL FOOLS ???

• bbkid
  • 04-02-2012, 07:44 AM
Wtf D_J, I waited all day yesterday for your 4/1 story..........

Please tell us it was on a Sunday, you couldn't get to a computer, and that you are working on it this morning.
Yeah I was checking for the annual April fool's story and... Nothing! C'mon D_J! You got to do one!
That was the April fools.
Wtf D_J, I waited all day yesterday for your 4/1 story..........

Please tell us it was on a Sunday, you couldn't get to a computer, and that you are working on it this morning. Originally Posted by bbkid

I guess I was so pissed about the Texans putting Schaub, Foster, Johnson, and Cushing on waivers, that I couldn't see straight.

Thanks for asking, but over the past couple of months the s/o has had some medical issues and I haven't been in a April Fools Day mood. Her problems started early November and we're finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

One of these days I will make a post similar to my colonoscopy post and discuss why one shouldn't diagnose symptoms using google.
Why not take us back farther and make a "you can't quote Wikipedia as a credible source" post...oh wait...where's Paladin again?
One of these days I will make a post similar to my colonoscopy post and discuss why one shouldn't diagnose symptoms using google. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Do this all the time.

For those who missed April Fools'.....all you had to do was check the AMP forum.
  • bbkid
  • 04-03-2012, 07:15 AM
Sorry to hear about the so, D_J. Hope she gets well soon. I am sure that your mind is on her these days, and not on this silly crap here. Keep us posted, sir.
Yeah, I checked in several times looking for it. Sorry to hear about the SO. Hope all is well very soon.