Saw this on Yahoo this morning

it is sort of an alert but it happened at a Spa

Read This article.. must be a Pimp mad that the spa is taking his bidness
Surely someone will recognize this coward. The same guy has been terrorizing this business for months. You'd think they would take up a collection to pay for his disappearance.
If I were that business owner, I have a concealed handgun ready and he would not be leaving on his own two feet.
If I were that business owner, I have a concealed handgun ready and he would not be leaving on his own two feet. Originally Posted by GentlemanTexan
That would be my inclination as well, but it is easy for us to say that. If someone barged into my business I wouldn't have concerns about the illegal employees I have doing illegal tasks. A full blown shooting investigation is likely worse for business than even this punk. Sad thing really, looks to me like a son of a bitch in need of being shot.
I read nothing about any customers getting caught in the messes.

Many years ago San Antonio had a rash of murderous convenient store robberies, and the PD Chief announced a program of shotgun officers posted in coolers in a random pattern with shoot to kill orders for anyone coming into the convenient stores attempting to rob the store .... the robberies stopped.

There is another thread on this guy in Alerts section.