Harlingen/Brownsville People Please Read

Guys, I have always wondered if there are no hot ladies in your area due to the fact that there are not many eccie members on here from that area or are there no members participating here from that area due to no HOT ladies in your area.

Obviously many of you know that I have hot friends and they would be willing to go see you guys but they gotta know if there are guys willing to see them. Leave a comment here if you actively participate in the hobby and would like to meet some fine women in your area. If you rather not post a comment, PM me or Salma's Connection or RGV'S Girls Next Door and let us know what you think about this idea.

The board seems to be void of any communication from that area, except for Jack Johnson and Djsps. Let's get some participation going.

McAllen, you guys have a lot of choices but aren't posting much...let's get this forum going again...PARTICIPATE. If you don't want to write reviews at least post a comment telling your hobby brothers who is worth seeing...
Thanks for your initiative single1. I have wondered the same thing. Maybe there aren't enough of us to support a top talent like the Salma girls or the Girls Next Door. But if we can get them to send one over for a day every other week or every week, perhaps we could grow our community enough to support a few full time. I gotta admit, I really enjoy visiting the talent in McAllen. Not because its McAllen, but because the girls are HOT! I would love the ability to take a long lunch at the Y in Brownsville or Harlingen with the beautiful girls I have seen in McAllen. I may end up with less money in the bank because of it, but damn!...you can't take it with you and what a way to go!

Count me in! and out and in and out and in...LOL
That's a great response bro...hopefully more of your hobby brothers out that way will chime in with a few comments
Single1 I think you have asked the right question. It is the old chicken or the egg thing I see Salma is getting a little action going here in Brownsville. The main reason I am so low volume is 2 fold.
  1. I am old lol
  2. I have to travel to Mcallen fore safe ECCIE ladys
I would love to see some ladies here but but I would be a once a month visitor. I do have responsibilities at home.
I really think we would have more hobbyists here if we started getting some good reviews about adventures in this area and SPI.
Thanks for looking out for us.
  • STF
  • 09-11-2015, 12:21 PM
There is a girl (We have share pcs with JJ) that is going to be a regular provider for Brownsville, she lives in Brownsville so hopefully that would help.

We don't think that she will be part of Salna's Connection but we would do our best efforts to show her the ropes and help her with verification. She is pretty hot (South American) and there will be a photo shop session tonight.... So we are trying our hardest.
Single1 I think you have asked the right question. It is the old chicken or the egg thing I see Salma is getting a little action going here in Brownsville. The main reason I am so low volume is 2 fold.
  1. I am old lol
  2. I have to travel to Mcallen fore safe ECCIE ladys
I would love to see some ladies here but but I would be a once a month visitor. I do have responsibilities at home.
I really think we would have more hobbyists here if we started getting some good reviews about adventures in this area and SPI.
Thanks for looking out for us. Originally Posted by Hunter361
@ Hunter: SPI is hard since most people go there with family so it's hard to leave your family to go see a hooker. Kinda like the weekends in Eccie. It's dead around here because with girlfriends or wives, it's hard to get away.

If seeing a girl once a month is all you can do then that's more than fine. Everyone has different schedules and obligations. The point is to get participation and have a,steady stream of girls out to you guys but also make sure that people are serious about actually seeing them once they arrive. I think we can make this happen. Also you guys gotta do reviews. It helps the girls and your hobby brothers in your area
Will do anything to help my friend! keep'em coming........need new talent, let me know if you need help with castings!
I would love for some talent to come down my way. I have not been active on the board because most of the action is in mcallen and its hard to get up there. With advanced notice i would see any provider that comes down my way. I was actually gona contact salmas connection to schedule with their talent that is from here. Im gona dust off my old hobby boots and give my 2 cents in Reviews so i can work up a reference base for when i travel out of town and of course to help out the providers and fellow hobbyist. I was dieing to see 18 year old allison with cim on the menu from a few months back but since i had been out the game for so long i guess i could not schedule with her . If shes still out there somewhere i would pay just about anything to see that unicorn finders fee... Anything! Lol!
@kettle18 - that's the spirit! Welcome back. If we can just get everyone participating with eccie talent, all those guys that visit BP, and get disappointed about 90% of the time by the old switcheroo or angled pictures to hide the STL, will come to eccie and help keep permanent quality providers in this end of the RGV.
BROWNSVILLE GIRL INTERVIEW REPORT

Date: 9/11
Place: Mercedes Outlets

So in the continuous efforts to find a reliable provider in Brownsville, the guys from Salma's Connection asked me to conduct an interview on "Brissa" (Jack Jackson suggested that should be her name).

I had been texting and phoning Brissa for about a week and she sounded like she had the "it factor" so I was really looking forward to "interviewing her" tonight, we had a dinner date at one of the restaurants in the Mercedes Outlets area, she showed up about 10 m late due to the rainy weather and from minute one we clicked, we tossed to our meeting with margaritas on the rocks and started a fun conversation.....we were sitting on a two top table facing each other and after only five minutes she decided to leave her chair and sit with me, yes the two of us in the same chair, it felt awkward because the restaurant was semi-full but hey I wasn't about to ask her to move back to her chair....5 minutes went by and she started kissing me in the mouth (wet DFK with her tongue reaching my tonsils), again kind of awkward because next to us a family was having dinner, we kept talking, kissing, and drinking fast, I think we drank 5 glasses in about 30 minutes....during that time I told her about eccie and how it works...she had never heard of eccie or p411 so she was fascinated.

ROS Private

I was not a part of this forum long before I came to know UtrSkr is a legendary pussyfinder. There are very few that can be considered in the same class, perhaps Single1 and El Gato. UtrSkr's sex schedule for one week would probably kill me, but he has been at it for years, even before eccie. Personally, I hope he can continue his current pace for years to come. I don't care that he is trying to rename me or that he shortened Brissia to Brissa. None of that matters. I just want to say "THANKS" and please don't stop doing what you do best!

Can't wait for next week!!!
I was not a part of this forum long before I came to know UtrSkr is a legendary pussyfinder. There are very few that can be considered in the same class, perhaps Single1 and El Gato. UtrSkr's sex schedule for one week would probably kill me, but he has been at it for years, even before eccie. Personally, I hope he can continue his current pace for years to come. I don't care that he is trying to rename me or that he shortened Brissia to Brissa. None of that matters. I just want to say "THANKS" and please don't stop doing what you do best!

Can't wait for next week!!! Originally Posted by Jack Johnson
Ok Mr Jack JOHNSON I was drunk when I wrote this piece lol and BRISSIA it is. Hangover is winning rightnow.
Haha...no worries man...all respect...you earned a hangover...I remember those margaritas from years past...LOL
I'm so glad I read up on Eccie today. As I've mentioned before, I go to Brownsville a lot and catch myself looking at the BP ads, looking for a good choice; usually with no luck due to few selection (that I can verify on Eccie). I live in the midvalley and selection is low; I rarely go to McAllen. I continue to be be active but don't review as I go to my usual places.
@ johnny. Glad you checked on eccie as well. And glad to hear you are active. Us new mongers may not be aware of your usuals so I know I would appreciate if you could give an update that might include girls still active but perhaps not as famous as the current young crop of hotties. Thanks.

Jack