Is there any link between the Hen House and "Trafficking"?

What kind of operation IS the Hen House? Are they importing girls or taking over the local Indies?
What kind of operation IS the Hen House? Are they importing girls or taking over the local Indies? Originally Posted by Whispers
The optipussy...I mean optimator must be fucking you. Since this is sotx and it's in our culture to haggle... What are your half hour rates? And will you go any lower if I bring a box of whine... Get it? Or will you have to recruit the Hardy boys?
From what I know of this it's the same guy, TexasFilms, that was bringing in "UTR" girls before the rules on that changed.
I believe the independent girls he has signed up are all girls he found before he was an agency.
I have no idea what kind of deals he makes with the girls , and don't care.
I'm surprised to see you pop into our little area Whispers, is it slow in Austin?
Yeah... Austin is a little boring and the GF wants to get out of town so we were considering heading down to Corpus on Friday for a few days. She likes to play with an occasional stripper we have join us and I was reading and came across this Hen House thing....

I don't care if there is a link between a member and an Agency so long as it's known and above board.... We had a problem here years ago with a local Agency that had a PocketMod and they had an unfair advantage over the Indies and other Agencies and ran amuck for a while.

I also don't like seeing girls on a circuit that are not somewhere becuase they chose to go there on their own.
Yeah... Austin is a little boring and the GF wants to get out of town so we were considering heading down to Corpus on Friday for a few days. She likes to play with an occasional stripper we have join us and I was reading and came across this Hen House thing....

I don't care if there is a link between a member and an Agency so long as it's known and above board.... We had a problem here years ago with a local Agency that had a PocketMod and they had an unfair advantage over the Indies and other Agencies and ran amuck for a while.

I also don't like seeing girls on a circuit that are not somewhere becuase they chose to go there on their own. Originally Posted by Whispers
Let's have a beer if you make it down here.

It's pretty well known on the south Tx board that Films is Henhouse. If I'm off on that someone can correct me.

I don't have any fact, but I have never heard of any of these girls being pushed into anything, and I believe they are all free to go elsewhere if they like.

I know our local mod pretty well, and I don't believe he is in anybody's pocket.

The agencies we have all popped up when we had rule changes about what a utr was, and if they could be promoted. We have had a few guys that found new pussy and shared it. I'm sure they were getting a cut, or free pussy or whatever, but most of them do this as a sideline, and wouldn't fall into the pimp category.

It's pretty well known on the south Tx board that Films is Henhouse. If I'm off on that someone can correct me.

I don't have any fact, but I have never heard of any of these girls being pushed into anything, and I believe they are all free to go elsewhere if they like.

I know our local mod pretty well, and I don't believe he is in anybody's pocket.

The agencies we have all popped up when we had rule changes about what a utr was, and if they could be promoted. We have had a few guys that found new pussy and shared it. I'm sure they were getting a cut, or free pussy or whatever, but most of them do this as a sideline, and wouldn't fall into the pimp category. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Maybe he's not "in their pocket"..... Maybe he's just dealing with something new that he is not familiar with....

Some things definitely look questionable.....

Indy Reviews assigned to an Agency for example....

young looking girls that are probably not Age Verified

A MOD telling a member that asks a question about it all to "mind his own business" certainly Reeks of some sort of connection

The agencies we have all popped up when we had rule changes about what a utr was, and if they could be promoted. We have had a few guys that found new pussy and shared it. I'm sure they were getting a cut, or free pussy or whatever, but most of them do this as a sideline, and wouldn't fall into the pimp category. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
I think that's pretty well summed up Mr. Smith. I'm down for a beer, although it would be surreal to have 2 ECCIE legends at the table, lol!
I think the Indy Reviews being assigned to Agency has to do with people not knowing where to post their reviews. Ive been guilty of this in the past.
And all the providers I've seen from that agency have said nothing negative to me about the Screener/Handler of the agency or that they were unhappy in any way.
And to my understanding is it the Agencies job to age verify if they post ads for the provider. But if she wishes to post and ad outside of the agencies then she would have to be age verified to do so? Don't quote me on this. I try to stay away from the really young looking ones. They tend to have more GPS and lack in service.
Maybe he's not "in their pocket"..... Maybe he's just dealing with something new that he is not familiar with....

Some things definitely look questionable.....

Indy Reviews assigned to an Agency for example....

young looking girls that are probably not Age Verified

A MOD telling a member that asks a question about it all to "mind his own business" certainly Reeks of some sort of connection Originally Posted by Whispers
Our mod may be guilty of not policing where the reviews get posted, but as Rockchip said, some guys aren't always clear, partly because these girls are going from independent one day to joining an agency the next.

I can't speak on the age verification, but the girls I have seen look to be well over 18.

As for the way he handled Louigi/ Optimator, I would have to say it's because Louigi can be a pain in the ass.
We have a very small group down here, and many of us know each other in person, so comments like that look different from the outside than they do to those of us that are here every day and know the personalities of these guys.

I don't get much of my pussy from eccie anymore, so whether or not some guidelines are being broken, or whatever doesn't make much difference to me. I do like conversation and this is a fun place, so I'm glad you are livening up our usually dull little board.
Our mod may be guilty of not policing where the reviews get posted, but as Rockchip said, some guys aren't always clear, partly because these girls are going from independent one day to joining an agency the next.

I can't speak on the age verification, but the girls I have seen look to be well over 18.

As for the way he handled Louigi/ Optimator, I would have to say it's because Louigi can be a pain in the ass.
We have a very small group down here, and many of us know each other in person, so comments like that look different from the outside than they do to those of us that are here every day and know the personalities of these guys.

I don't get much of my pussy from eccie anymore, so whether or not some guidelines are being broken, or whatever doesn't make much difference to me. I do like conversation and this is a fun place, so I'm glad you are livening up our usually dull little board. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
One of the problems with your explanation is that a moderator has to assign the review to the member being reviewed in this case a moderator actually assigned each of those reviews to the henhouse agency. You only seem to have one moderator at work here even with two names at the top so it comes down to being one person right?

I occasionally see a traveling girl good for the most part I find the young ladies I spend time worth in other places myself.
One of the problems with your explanation is that a moderator has to assign the review to the member being reviewed in this case a moderator actually assigned each of those reviews to the henhouse agency. You only seem to have one moderator at work here even with two names at the top so it comes down to being one person right?

I occasionally see a traveling girl good for the most part I find the young ladies I spend time worth in other places myself. Originally Posted by Whispers
Good point.
Maybe we can have a lawyer on the board (I am sure we have one) draw up a new set of rules and start a home business teaching us how to adhere to them. Let's just make this as complicated as possible. Who gives a fuck? If you don't like you don't have to partake. Seems pretty simple.
The rules/guidelines are actually quite simple......problems usually only occur when self interealsts get in the way.
What are the lengths of service for mods? Andrew does someone become one. I would be down to be a mod for the south Texas boards.
  • CIFER
  • 11-21-2015, 05:28 PM
We probably do need another Mod, not that EG can't handle it, but just so that some can feel there is a sense of impartiality and avoid problems of this kind. As to the way EG answer OptiLuigimator's question, I believe it was like Smith mentioned. There is friction between them due to past disagreements regarding rules and regulations that were implemented recently. Unfortunately it got to the point where TF ( the Rooster ) was banned by El Gato for a short while. Although this was the right call according to the rules, it fueled Optimator's ego. When the Rooster came back he started his agency, build himself a hen coop and gathered his chickens that were running around awhile back with out a tag and put them in his little hen house. This was a little messy at the start because chickens like to run around, because that's what they do. From time to time a hen likes to play the chicken run game and sometimes a chicken from another coop will find her way into the Rooster's house, thus creating a mess in the forums. Luigimator regulator (modulator wannabe) as the fine strict gentleman that he is, was some how concerned about this and raised some interesting questions, that are more or less right according to the rules, but would raise some eyebrows in the boards due to the past issues and bad blood between the Rooster and the Sparrow-hawk - Gavilán for the English impaired- (Aka Optimator, Luigi). You my dear Whispering friend, are once again putting fuel into this fire that might rival the very flames of hell, where it just so happens many of us will BURN, HA HA HANah, just kidding. Lol. So that's what we have here, about how the Rooster conducts his chickens is not well known to someone of us, but to be honest, if someone calls an agency from BP and asks how they handle their chickens, well, you might not get an answer.