Worn the fuck out!

I went home Saturday and had a nice relaxing weekend. I go to work early this morning and read all the posting on the agency drama and I am ready to go back home for the day and rest.

Whispers, you fuckin amaze me. I have read your postings here and there over the years, but I really had no idea how tenacious you are when you want to stir up shit.
I wish I had a lawyer that could come up with all of these questions. He would win every case just boring people into submission. You must have an incredible mind.
Hell, I ran out of shit to say on this two days ago.

Louigi, you must be so proud. You are actually on the same side as Whispers. You must feel like the hall monitor that finally got picked to play on the team and be one of the cool kids. .
Keep in mind, Whispers still won't throw you the ball no matter how open you are, and you won't be invited to the party after the game, just like always.

I'm sure the powers that be will/are looking into this and if any wrong doing is going on something will be done and all the rules will be inforced if they aren't now.

I hope for the sake of the south Texas mongers that all of the quality pussy and pussy providers aren't chased off.

Btw, my lobster Saturday was great, my sb treated me to some fun, and the Cowboys won on Sunday. Not a bad weekend even though it wasn't good fishing weather.
Still waiting for those SB lessons. And I to am worn out. This board was on fire over the weekend. Waiting to see all the fallout
After seeing Mr. Smith's post, I was resolved to take a respite from the board (put away my troll food) and set out to get laid, drink beer and relax.
I headed up to SA on Saturday and didn't do a damn thing besides lounge around with a sexy lady for a couple of days, went out for beer to get a bit closer to my 3rd plate at Flying Saucer (no Optimator tho), and just chilled. That same sexy lady treated me to some fun time and all is good.
I ignored the boards and was also excited to see a very sexy lady coming to visit us soon. This is shaping up to be a very nice week. Have a Happy Thanksgiving y'all.
Cheers!
I am not going to lie..I kept thinking about seafood after seeing you were having lobster. I wanted fresh and unfortunately the city i was visiting ,not a chance. We Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving on Oct.12 but once back in Florida ,Lobster and crabs with lots of garlic and butter.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I went home Saturday and had a nice relaxing weekend. I go to work early this morning and read all the posting on the agency drama and I am ready to go back home for the day and rest.

Whispers, you fuckin amaze me. I have read your postings here and there over the years, but I really had no idea how tenacious you are when you want to stir up shit.
I wish I had a lawyer that could come up with all of these questions. He would win every case just boring people into submission. You must have an incredible mind.
Hell, I ran out of shit to say on this two days ago.

Louigi, you must be so proud. You are actually on the same side as Whispers. You must feel like the hall monitor that finally got picked to play on the team and be one of the cool kids. .
Keep in mind, Whispers still won't throw you the ball no matter how open you are, and you won't be invited to the party after the game, just like always.

I'm sure the powers that be will/are looking into this and if any wrong doing is going on something will be done and all the rules will be inforced if they aren't now.

I hope for the sake of the south Texas mongers that all of the quality pussy and pussy providers aren't chased off.

Btw, my lobster Saturday was great, my sb treated me to some fun, and the Cowboys won on Sunday. Not a bad weekend even though it wasn't good fishing weather. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Of course Luigi gets invited to the party. Someone has to bring the beer!
Excellent post Mr. Smith111. I am a very laid back individual & it
usually takes a lot to piss me off. But both Louigi & Whispers through
what I perceived as their many negative idiotic posts spewing B.S.
regarding Hen House pissed me off. I felt the need to respond with
some posts.

It has been my experience in the past on several Mexico Puta
Boards/Forums that I was a member of-some individuals are
completely different when you meet them in person. I sure hope Louigi
& Whispers are different in person than the individuals behind their
computer keyboards posting idiotic posts spewing B.S.
Excellent post Mr. Smith111. I am a very laid back individual & it usually takes a lot to piss me off. But both Louigi & Whispers through what I perceived as their many negative idiotic posts spewing B.S. regarding Hen House pissed me off. I felt the need to respond with some posts.

It has been my experience in the past on several Mexico Puta Boards/Forums that I was a member of-some individuals are completely different when you meet them in person. I sure hope Louigi & Whispers are different in person than the individuals behind their computer keyboards posting idiotic posts spewing B.S. Originally Posted by Mcklipsch
Just two shit talkers sitting behind their keyboards and loving the attention.
Just two shit talkers sitting behind their keyboards and loving the attention. Originally Posted by capitan1962
Mcklipsh and myself, or Whispers and louigi? Or all of us? lmao
Actually many of my posts over the weekend (all of the ones with a lot of typos) were from my phone.....

And if your ever in the area I'm not hard to say Hello to. I'm rather social, meet a lot of people and I have the same opinions in person as well.
I think it is wonderful these gentleman are concered about the local ladies and their welfare. If they placed all that energy into helping the needy, sick, ill, and beaten down South Texas would be a much better place. I personally think they were hired by the local mature ladies to run the young arrivals away. Once they have succed they will disapper into where ever they came from and it will be back to normal around here
LMAO..... I tend to have a rep for trying to run off any woman over the age of 25 or not HWP......... I'm kinda shallow.....
I think it is wonderful these gentleman are concered about the local ladies and their welfare. If they placed all that energy into helping the needy, sick, ill, and beaten down South Texas would be a much better place. I personally think they were hired by the local mature ladies to run the young arrivals away. Once they have succed they will disapper into where ever they came from and it will be back to normal around here Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
Back to normal is just fuckin depressing JW. Back to normal is slow and dull and very few women to see. I hope our visitors hang around and help keep this little board going.
I have to give Whispers credit, he has all of you posting and tossing out opinions more than ever.
You don't have to agree with him, but he does make it interesting, and look how excited Louigi is!!
I miss the old days...
I have to give Whispers credit, he has all of you posting and tossing out opinions more than ever.

You don't have to agree with him, but he does make it interesting, and look how excited Louigi is!! Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
I bring people together every where I go it seems!

It is satisfying seeing a guy with 9 posts on the board for 5 years burn post number 10 on me! Or The other guy with 40+ posts in 5 years tha fires off close to 20 because I annoyed him....

Maybe i'll get a bonus check this month for increasing ST traffic....
Mcklipsh and myself, or Whispers and louigi? Or all of us? lmao Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
You and McKlipsch are both personal friends of mine that would say anything to anybody's face that you would post on a forum.The other two fall into the other category thus giving validity to my claim of "two shit talkers sitting behind their key boards."

Kind of reminds me when several kids had Kool Aid stands and everybody wanted to make the other Kool Aid entrepreneurs look bad. Thing is these blabbermouths aren't even selling Kool Aid, they just don't like one of the other vendors of flavored, imitation, fruit drinks.

I only have one question. Where is RJ when we need him?