IMO..... You misunderstand your problem.

Agencies, Managers, Bookers or Pimps....... All tend to be the same thing in the long run. A lot of guys are sanctimonious about it all and won't see a girl with a pimp.... A common misconception about Pimps is that they only get girls through force, intimidation or control.... For whatever reason some girls seem to seek them out simply for the lifestyle as glamorized by the music industry.

Most of those guys BELIEVE that Indies do this because they love having sex with a wide variety of guys..... They are as attracted to the 28yo jocks as they are to us 50yo obese guys..... and of course we turn them on and make them cum 10 times in an hour..... Yeah!... Sure!....

Personally.... I could care less who runs ads and answers PMS, emails, texts or the phone as long as TCB is good and I am never mislead as to who I am communicating with. There are a couple of Indys here in Austin that I've contacted via PM and I get a response "Hi. This is XXX and I am BBBB's booking assistant" and I immediately know who I am talking to. If it's "Ice-T" on the line I might want an autograph but I'll still see the girl if she has the look and skills I want....

But some guys want that IOP from the start in the form of communication with a lady pretending to be interested in seeing them..... I could care less as long as they know I'm coming looking to fuck their ass and it's been cleared of debris before I get there.

None of these girls are here problem free. The vast majority of them are here feeding a monkey on their back..... Whether that monkey is the excessive costs of an education or some topic we can't discuss it's a pressure that causes them to set aside their moral upbringing and stomach the acts they participate in with men they would never look at if there were not Benjies on a table....

I don't think the owners of the board really care why the girls are here or who the girls have helping them so long as any assistance/management is known to staff if it involves their accounts on the board.

A few of you understood the motivation of a few of us posting here..... Most of you have your heads up your asses and tell yourselves what you want to hear....

None of my participation in these threads has anything at all to do with any personal problem or dislike of these members/pimps/managers or agencies.

It has everything to do with a MOD that appears and acts like he is in the pocket(s) of members/pimps/managers or agencies that is interfering in how all of us in members receive the information we deserve when making a decision.

All I had to see to get interested in making noise while asking questions was a MOD make a statement to a member to "mind his own business" and reviews of agency girls in the Indy section

That’s evidence of a DIFFERENT problem.

Information presented here on this board is valuable to all of us. Knowing that it is presented to us by other members and being able to validate for ourselves that some of those members have provided good intel in the past is incredibly valuable when you consider what it used to be like before these boards.

When you have a MOD that appears to be running interference for members/pimps/managers or agencies and information is misplaced, edited or removed and members are told to mind their own business and the community simply “accepts” it you have to question not only why but what else is going on that you might not be seeing. You should start to question the information itself if the staff is involved ….

Are any of these members/pimps/managers or agencies REALLY closing up shop because of a little noise here in your forums if there was nothing behind the noise?

I don’t believe so. None of them are going to stop what they are doing. It’s too profitable and gets their dicks wet. They are just going to go back to presenting the girls as Independent and trying to hide their participation and have their Pocket MOD clean up the messes for continued free pussy.

This current problem here has never been the girls/members/pimps/managers or agencies. It’s in your staff and their trying to interpret rules and run things “differently” under the guise that your area is somehow “different”. It’s a staff that is too susceptible to friends and/or favors.

The guidelines in place exist and work reasonably well everywhere ECCIE has forums. The quality of the information available will always be reflective not only of the members but the staff in place.

A quality environment we all can benefit from requires

- Members to present information
- other members have to be allowed to question that information
- a dialogue has to be facilitated when questions are asked
- Staff needs to allow it all to happen without interference and some would go so far as to say without involvement.
Your dissertation is over-written, but I suppose most dissertations are.

You present an interesting and provocative theory, but you rushed your data collection. I've already discussed your quote as evidence (too much weight on one piece of evidence). Your other supporting evidence appears to be the slowness with which the mess is being cleaned, and I suppose the mess itself could be evidence. I'm sure messes occur elsewhere on the board, but again, you are treating the response time here as significant. Given the location, the slow response time might be the norm.

That we simply agree with the staff is an interesting supposition, but there is evidence to the contrary. No, I won't point it out for you. Do your own research.

In sum, again, an interesting theory. Collect some more data (it might take 5-10 years), and give us an update on your dissertation after you've analyzed more data.
Collect some more data (it might take 5-10 years), and give us an update on your dissertation after you've analyzed more data. Originally Posted by emptywallet

I'll take that as an invitation to return and revisit the problem in the future. Thanks.

Wordy ? Yeah... But you said people here were "slow" right?

It has everything to do with a MOD that appears and acts like he is in the pocket(s) of members/pimps/managers or agencies that is interfering in how all of us in members receive the information we deserve when making a decision.

All I had to see to get interested in making noise while asking questions was a MOD make a statement to a member to "mind his own business" and reviews of agency girls in the Indy section

That’s evidence of a DIFFERENT problem.

Information presented here on this board is valuable to all of us. Knowing that it is presented to us by other members and being able to validate for ourselves that some of those members have provided good intel in the past is incredibly valuable when you consider what it used to be like before these boards.

When you have a MOD that appears to be running interference for members/pimps/managers or agencies and information is misplaced, edited or removed and members are told to mind their own business and the community simply “accepts” it you have to question not only why but what else is going on that you might not be seeing. You should start to question the information itself if the staff is involved ….

Are any of these members/pimps/managers or agencies REALLY closing up shop because of a little noise here in your forums if there was nothing behind the noise?

I don’t believe so. None of them are going to stop what they are doing. It’s too profitable and gets their dicks wet. They are just going to go back to presenting the girls as Independent and trying to hide their participation and have their Pocket MOD clean up the messes for continued free pussy.

This current problem here has never been the girls/members/pimps/managers or agencies. It’s in your staff and their trying to interpret rules and run things “differently” under the guise that your area is somehow “different”. It’s a staff that is too susceptible to friends and/or favors.

The guidelines in place exist and work reasonably well everywhere ECCIE has forums. The quality of the information available will always be reflective not only of the members but the staff in place.

A quality environment we all can benefit from requires

- Members to present information
- other members have to be allowed to question that information
- a dialogue has to be facilitated when questions are asked
- Staff needs to allow it all to happen without interference and some would go so far as to say without involvement.
Originally Posted by Whispers
There you go again unveiling the truth!

You fucktards can blame me all you want, I don't give a rat's ass.

The blame goes back though to Col Z's last post that set up a firestorm on board and caused Gato to allow a gaggle of individuals register a second handle, in violation of the rules.

I asked Admin months ago to send another mod here! Do I blame Gato for the failure of the mods here! No, I blame his refusal to ask for help! He's a busy professional, I get that, he just didn't have time to take care of all this shit on his own and now the pile of shit has grown in to a mountain, with no less than 6 individuals with dual identities on the board.

But what mod, in his right mind, is knowingly going to allow a review by a pimp of his own girl - THREE FUCKING TIMES??????

So, the myopic fucktards that blame me for this shit can go suck an egg.
I seriously think Gato owes this whole fucking board an apology, while he, and admin, try to fix his fuck ups!
I'll take that as an invitation to return and revisit the problem in the future. Thanks. Originally Posted by Whispers
Whatever it takes to get you to leave for 5-10 years. Yes, short-term solution, but I'll take what I can get.

Wordy ? Yeah... But you said people here were "slow" right? Originally Posted by Whispers
If I meant that kind of slow, more words exacerbates the problem. But that's a separate topic. Just a preference for parsimony on my part.
Don't be so selfless Luigi... He owes you an apology as well.....
I understood the issue you were bringing up, and I commented on it. Telling a guy like Louigi to mind his own business is like telling the annoying kid in class to shut up after he has bothered everyone forever.
The white knight mentality he has began his issue with TxFilms. For those of us who are in this forum every day it was easy to see and understand why Gato told Louigi to mind his business.

The guys with agencies in south Tx all have real jobs, or business'. They aren't doing this for a living, although they are enjoying many benefits from it. Being a sideline and not a main source of income it's easy to see why they might quit if the headaches became too often or too much.

I know the mod in question and I think he's a stand up guy. That leads me to believe he is not in anyones pocket.

Is he in trouble with eccie? I haven't heard anything about him being reprimanded or removed.

I know you are just trying to have some fun and do your thing, but really, why would you care at all what goes on here? Are you trying to ensure that everyone breaking the law on this site doing what they do does it in an ethical way?

Help me out here Whispers, I'm just a simple country boy, so give us your motivation.
Yes, it makes one wonder why Whispers would come and mess around down here instead of letting Corpus fix Corpus.

I think a wise man once said that each community gets the kind of forums they deserve.

So, I second the motion from Mr. Smith, why does Whispers give a rats ass what goes on down here?
Does he have a private interest in the running of the site, besides the royalty check he already admitted to receiving for bumping traffic?
A quick look at his posts see that he has some of the most trafficked yet caustic posts here on ECCIE, yet rides the edge of the guidelines like a lawyer or maybe someone who helped write them. Is he just a stirrer of shit, an ECCIE investor, or just a post-whore/troll?
I don't think anyone will ever know, or care any less than Whispers does at the end of the day at his SB ranch...
Spoken so elequently by one of the six, Smith!

You fucktards can blame me all you want, I don't give a rat's ass.
So, the myopic fucktards that blame me for this shit can go suck an egg. Originally Posted by Optimator
Spoken so elequently by one of the six, Smith! Originally Posted by Optimator
So you are trying to imply that I am what? That I have dual handles, or that I manage girls? Say what's on your mind Barney Fife.
So you are trying to imply that I am what? That I have dual handles, or that I manage girls? Say what's on your mind Barney Fife. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
You better be careful Smith, it sounds like he is really pissed and about to come start kicking some ass.
So you are trying to imply that I am what? That I have dual handles, or that I manage girls? Say what's on your mind Barney Fife. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Have you looked at your alter ego's profile lately? When I left on my sebattical it was still showing active.