What are you thankful for?

• STF
  • 11-26-2015, 06:22 AM
On celebretaing this Thanksgiving, we would like to ask a hobby related question:

What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful for Spinners, BBBJ's, Big round Asses, and nice perky nipples.
And also thankful for a community of people that have the same interest even though some times we don't agree on the same things we have the rights to share our minds and hopefully have the ability to not agree but atleast understand where the other person is coming from. And at the end of the day atleast realize we all enjoy the same thing. Fucking
I am thankful to live in South Texas where so many lovely young brown women eagerly spread their legs for money.
I'm thankful for white meat, dark meat, breasts, and thighs.
  • AAG
  • 11-26-2015, 12:25 PM
I'm thankful for not having to date spend money and time on a female in hopes of getting to sleep with them and that the sex will be any good.

And Thankful for the smorgasboard of lovely Lady's that will take my money and my cock into their mouth within minutes of meeting them.

I guess when I'm ready for drama in my life I will find a S/O but for now Hobby On!
Thankful for the great people I've met because of this place and even to the few of the not so great ones.

Also thankful for living in the greatest country in the world despite all of her imperfections.
I'm thankful for my family, my SB and my job - all of which have been threatened by a fucktard who wants to come down to my shop and "talk!"

Oh! Almost forgot, I'm thankful for a safe trip back and 4 hour drive, to mull over his chicken shit threat!
I'm thankful for Vanity on thanksgiving morning... Whew! Review coming soon
I am thanckful that I have learned to understand taint ...
Pyramider, I thinck you're the fucking taint master! I l