To ALL you chicken shits

You want to meet and talk - tomorrow Gators 5:30 - look for the guy drinking Guiness! If you don't show STFU with your dumb ass fucking bull shit!
Do you HAVE to be a chicken shit to show up?

Guideline 30? ;-)
Do you HAVE to be a chicken shit to show up?

Guideline 30? ;-) Originally Posted by hobbylover
ALL are welcome! We can Paarty!
Would like to make it but setting in deer blind out of area. Hope I'm not one of those "chicken shits". Could make Pockets at 3:30 Tuesday.
As the self-appointed Community Organizer for our little fishing village, I'll get with Louigi to help him organize this better in the future.

To start with, he should come up with a catchier title, not something so exclusive as chicken shits. I mean, nobody likes to be identified as chicken shit, so they're likely to just ignore his post. And IF they ARE really chicken shits, they'll do the chicken shit thing and not show up...we are likely to see/hear nothing until Louigi's 2nd or 3rd beer based on his weight (that he self posted) and Guinness' chicken shit ABV% of 4.2% which is on par for the near-beer they serve at baseball parks about how the so-called chicken shits never showed up.

Here's a suggestion: Louigi's Rumpus in Corpus

OR

Louigi-Gator Smackdown

Suggestions?
How about Louigi's Fight Club?

Ditching the original first rule of Fight Club, the first rule of Louigi's Fight Club is that 4-5 threads are devoted to it.

And this...

Or this...

Working on my second Guinness - I guess nobody was serious about wanting to talk "within arm's reach"
Guess TF didn't make it. Low life's live low.
Guess TF didn't make it. Low life's live low. Originally Posted by Bill James
Yes, it's hilarious how these bad asses can say I hide behind a keyboard, but refuse my invitation to meet face to face and sling insults like cat shit. One even hiding behind his keyboard and a 3 hour drive.

TFF
So where is Pockets? Tuesday at 3:30??
Well I hope nobody ever shows up Barney, because you would get hurt in a fight.
I won't show up because I don't want to drink with you.
Well I hope nobody ever shows up Barney, because you would get hurt in a fight.
I won't show up because I don't want to drink with you. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
There you go! Now we agree on 3 things!
I don't have to talk tough over a keyboard or in-person to get my point across. I just use facts.
Pockets is in front of the Cabs. Leopard Street.