Advice for Gentlemen and Ladies

We have had a number of new members over the last few months. I suspect it has to do with the issues that BP has had. If you were on BP, moving to ECCIE is a smart move.

So, how do you know the person you are thinking of meeting is someone you want to meet, someone who will satisfy your needs, and not someone who will cause you angst. The answer is much the same for ladies and gentlemen:
  • Look at their reviews. That's obvious for guys who are thinking about seeing a lady, but providers should look at a guy's reviews too. You can learn a lot about a person by reading what they say about meetings with others, even if you can't read the "Rest of the Story."
  • Read their posts. A guy or a lady might sound incredible when they contact you but their posts are in outer space. Take the time to read what they say and how they respond. Do a search on their posts - it's easy, albeit a bit time consuming.
  • Ask your friends. If you see that someone has seen a person you know, contact them. They're likely to be more open in private conversation than in the open on the boards.
  • Look for periods of absence from the board. It might not mean anything, but it could mean that they had been given an enforced vacation because they had not played nice.
  • If you are verified or have Premium Access, use the forums that are limited to providers or PA guys, and ask about the lady you are thinking of seeing.
ECCIE tries very hard to insure that everyone who is playing here is legitimate and sane. But that's not possible. It is up to each of you/us to insure your/our own safety. There are great people on here, take a little time to make sure you find them.

Have fun and play safe!

JaG
Excellent advice.
really wish they wouldnt allow reviews on BP ladies in here - most are horror stories
I love this thread.... Awesome advice!!
Thanks for sharing some important information.
M.M.
JaG, you are a wise sage and I hope newbies especially will read your post several times and apply it. They'll have a much better experience in the hobby world if they listen to you.

I hope one day I'm smart enough to write some thing that wise!

really wish they wouldnt allow reviews on BP ladies in here - most are horror stories Originally Posted by silverstate53
Silverstate - horror stories are very important for all of us. They tell us who to avoid. I've always thought NO recommendations are as important as YES recommendations. Bottom line - all reviews are important.

RL - you seem to be doing just fine. Keep it up!

JaG