Where to host in Dallas?

I'm coming this week and i want to know the best area? I heard galleria is ok, or where is better, thank you!
The Galleria area is good
Galleria is the place to be

Do you have any references ? Your reviews are very old... Thank you
Galleria is the place to be

Do you have any references ? Your reviews are very old... Thank you Originally Posted by PussySnob

you can see my recent reviews on my site, lol its in my signature
  • BLM69
  • 04-14-2019, 03:03 PM
Near fair park is reallly hot! the locals will keep you super busy there without a doubt
Thanks guys!
Near fair park is reallly hot! the locals will keep you super busy there without a doubt Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol that’s just wrong man. :-)
Galleria is the best place around ..
Given your style, appearance, and rates... you'll be best off either in Galleria or Downtown.

Ignore the Fair Park bit... he's being a little troglodyte today
Ummm... My lap is a pretty good start!
  • BLM69
  • 04-15-2019, 12:52 PM
Given your style, appearance, and rates... you'll be best off either in Galleria or Downtown.

Ignore the Fair Park bit... he's being a little troglodyte today Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Instead of insulting me with your big words that are not in your vocabulary, you should of PM'd the sexy OP with some detailed advise

You still remember where the good spots in Dallas are? it's been a while since you turned some tricks (we have a train line running now) the city has changed a lot since your golden days
Were you.. or were you not being a bit of a troglodyte for no reason? In case your vocabulary doesn't allow for large words-- a troglodyte is a human cave dweller, a neanderthal. Someone intentionally ignorant.

If you were insulted, then perhaps change your behavior. But we both know you weren't insulted.. because you don't give a fuck about posts on a whore board
Were you.. or were you not being a bit of a troglodyte for no reason? In case your vocabulary doesn't allow for large words-- a troglodyte is a human cave dweller, a neanderthal. Someone intentionally ignorant.

If you were insulted, then perhaps change your behavior. But we both know you weren't insulted.. because you don't give a fuck about posts on a whore board Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Ladies and worms
Please keep it civil
Op just wants to know where she can get more cash for the kitty.
  • BLM69
  • 04-15-2019, 04:55 PM

If you were insulted, then perhaps change your behavior. But we both know you weren't insulted.. because you don't give a fuck about posts on a whore board Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I wasn't insulted but it's the principle of the matter ( look up Friday the movie ) I did enjoy my comeback though, it made me giggle, we both know very well that my behavior will not change ma'am. You get what you give over here
Always

The train line was a good one